• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does My Friend's pp+ Have No Shipping & Handling?

In summary, the pp+ program offers free standard shipping on orders over $75, but some products may not be eligible or may have additional fees. To qualify for free shipping, you can also host a Pampered Chef party or become a consultant, and certain promotions may also include free shipping. While most pp+ orders have free shipping, there may be exceptions. The program is only available for orders within the United States, and returns may result in deducted shipping and handling charges.
lisa717
I had a call from a friend who recently downloaded PP+...she has no shipping and handling on it...when I do mine it automatically comes up...anyone know why this is????

Is the address of the host entered?

NO clue....does that matter?

Yes. If there's no host address entered, then the shipping charges and tax won't be correct on the guest orders.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your question. It's possible that your friend may have downloaded an older version of PP+ that did not include shipping and handling fees. The current version should automatically include these fees when creating an order. If your friend is still having trouble, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They are always happy to help resolve any issues. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. Why does my friend's pp+ have no shipping & handling?

The pp+ program is designed to provide free standard shipping on all orders over $75. However, some products may not be eligible for pp+ or may have additional shipping fees due to their size or weight. Please check the product details or contact customer service for more information.

2. How can I get free shipping and handling on my pp+ orders?

To qualify for free standard shipping on pp+ orders, you must have a minimum order total of $75 before tax and any applicable discounts. You can also earn free shipping by hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant. Additionally, certain promotions or special offers may also include free shipping and handling.

3. Will my pp+ orders always have free shipping and handling?

While the majority of pp+ orders will have free standard shipping, there may be instances where certain products or promotions do not qualify for free shipping and handling. It's always best to check the product details or contact customer service for more information.

4. Can I use pp+ for international orders?

Unfortunately, the pp+ program is only available for orders within the United States. International orders are subject to standard shipping rates and may also incur additional fees or taxes. Please contact customer service for more information on international orders.

5. What happens if I return an item from my pp+ order?

If you return an item from your pp+ order, the shipping and handling charges will be deducted from your refund. However, if the return is due to a product defect or an error on our part, the shipping and handling charges will be refunded to you. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
showmehow2