• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp Question: Canadian Credit Cards

In summary, Canadian credit cards offer a variety of benefits, including rewards and insurance coverage, and can be applied for online or in person. The minimum age to obtain a Canadian credit card is 18 or 19, depending on the credit card company. There may be fees associated with Canadian credit cards, such as annual fees and foreign transaction fees. These cards can also be used outside of Canada, but foreign transaction fees may apply. It is important to review the terms and conditions of the credit card before applying to understand any potential fees.
sailortena
Ok, here is my question. My mother-in-law is currently visiting us from Canada. She saw a catalog and wants to order something which I will add to a catalog show I am doing. The order will be shipped to me, and then I will just ship it to her myself.

OK here is the question. What address do I put down for her on this show? Do I put her home Canadian address? My address? Will there be any complications for home office to accept her credit card? Will it be denied?

She prefers to support me and not have to find a consultant in Canada to order something.

I did the same thing for a friend in the US.
I just listed her address as c/o mine. And I put her credit card number in PP and I never got a phone call saying it was declined.

The best option would be to put her Canadian address down on the show. This will ensure that the shipping and billing information match and there should not be any issues with her credit card being accepted. It is always best to use the customer's own address for billing and shipping purposes to avoid any potential complications. If you are concerned about the shipping cost, you can always discuss alternative shipping options with your mother-in-law and determine the best course of action together.

1. What are the benefits of having a Canadian credit card?

Canadian credit cards offer a wide range of benefits, such as cash back rewards, travel rewards, insurance coverage, and purchase protection. They also allow for convenient and secure online shopping, and can help to build a strong credit history.

2. How do I apply for a Canadian credit card?

You can apply for a Canadian credit card through the website of the bank or credit card company, or by visiting a physical branch. You will need to provide personal information, such as your name, address, and income, and the bank will review your application and credit history before making a decision.

3. What is the minimum age to get a Canadian credit card?

The minimum age to get a Canadian credit card is 18 years old. However, some credit card companies may require you to be at least 19 years old to apply.

4. Are there any fees associated with Canadian credit cards?

Yes, there may be fees associated with Canadian credit cards, such as annual fees, foreign transaction fees, and balance transfer fees. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the credit card before applying to understand any potential fees.

5. Can I use my Canadian credit card outside of Canada?

Yes, most Canadian credit cards can be used outside of Canada, but you may be charged a foreign transaction fee for purchases made in a different currency. It is important to check with your credit card company about their foreign transaction fees before using your card abroad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampcheflisa
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies