• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are my September show balances off by one penny each?

In summary, "Pp Question About Balancing" is a versatile and popular product from Pampered Chef that helps users accurately balance and measure ingredients while cooking or baking. It features a unique design with a scale and measuring marks and is dishwasher safe. It can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients and comes with a warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
DebbieJ
I have two shows from September that were already submitted. I looked back at them today and now both of them are not balanced. They are both off by one penny. On one I overpaid by a penny and on the other I underpaid by a penny.

This is very strange! Any ideas on what could have happened? I downloaded the October updated after submitting them.

Hmmm... well, I wouldn't worry about that. They will clear them I'm sure.

But that does bring up the point that shows will become "unbalanced" as time goes on. The thing that makes them change is when the credit cards expire. So wierd but it does not affect your slaes or any aspect of your business.

That does seem strange. It's possible that there was a glitch in the system or a miscalculation when the October update was downloaded. Have you tried reaching out to the website or platform where you submitted the shows to see if they can look into it? They might be able to fix the issue or provide an explanation for what happened. It's always a good idea to double check your submissions and make sure everything is balanced before hitting submit, but sometimes errors can occur that are out of our control. Hopefully you can get it resolved quickly!

What is "Pp Question About Balancing"?

"Pp Question About Balancing" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps users easily balance and measure ingredients while cooking or baking.

How does "Pp Question About Balancing" work?

The product features a unique design with a scale and measuring marks, allowing users to accurately measure ingredients while keeping them balanced. Simply place the ingredients on the scale and adjust as needed until the scale is balanced.

Is "Pp Question About Balancing" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Pp Question About Balancing" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the product's longevity.

Can "Pp Question About Balancing" be used for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, "Pp Question About Balancing" can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. The scale and measuring marks are designed to work for a variety of ingredients, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

Does "Pp Question About Balancing" come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Pp Question About Balancing" product, you can return it for a full refund or replacement within one year of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
northern_sunshine
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • melindag