• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Product List Update: Troubleshooting New Item Entries | June 2nd

In summary, PP says that the stickers are not available, but you can add them to the product list manually.
dawn424383
:confused: I tried to enter the new rubs and the ice cream sandwich maker for a guest order and PP said "# not found in product list". I did a product list update (twice) and it still says # not found. Anyone else have this problem. It's June 2nd. It should be in the udated files by now - right?
Any suggestions? Should I manually enter them?

I just tried it and it seemed to work for me. I did the product list update right before. Hmmmm.....maybe try it again.

:rolleyes: Thanks for your tip. I tried one more time, and in the process discovered my error. The other day, when I had some free time, I started to enter the host information. Thought that would help speed things along when it came time to enter the show. Well, I didn't have the correct show date entered yet, and since the other day was still May, it would not let me enter the new June products. That PP is so smart. :p All I had to do was enter the correct show date and viola! That's what I get for trying to be organized.

help...I have a question about the PP supply order. I want to order those stickers that PC mentioned in this weeks weekly bites. Its the ones to put over the chilzanne to go since its not available. It says to put it in on supply as #D131 but it wasn't there. Did I do something wrong? I thought thats what I did for the "coming soon" stickers and it worked. Anyone else ordered those stickers I'm talking about?

Oooooooo, slick!I just downloaded my 1st monthly product update. I have a cruddy dial-up, so I was expecting a bit of time. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. :D

Paula in TN

"Not Available" StickerHi Everyone!

I just got off the phone with tech support about these little stickers not showing up in Pampered Partner.

You have to add them to the product list manually. If you don't know how to do it, here are the steps...

1. At the top of Pampered Partner, click on "Update"
2. Then click on "Product Information"
3. When the box pops up, click on "Add"
4. Fill in the following...
a. Start date : 06/01/2005
b. End date: 06/30/2005
c. Product #: DI31
d. Description: Not available Stickers
e. Price: 0.00
f. Category: Paperwork/Supplies
g. Type: Products
h. Make sure none of the little check boxes are checked.
5. Click on "Update"

If you are not sure about these directions, PLEASE call PP Tech Support and have them walk you through it.

Hope this helps.

Lisa

Thank youThank you so much. I just transmitted my sticker order. I really appreciated that!

I needed to order more stickers, so thanks for letting us know how to update in PP!

1. What is the "Pp Product List Update"?

The "Pp Product List Update" is a regularly scheduled update to our product list that includes new products, discontinued products, and any changes to existing products.

2. When does the "Pp Product List Update" occur?

The "Pp Product List Update" typically occurs every quarter, but can vary depending on product releases and changes.

3. How can I access the updated product list?

The updated product list can be accessed through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Will the prices of existing products change in the "Pp Product List Update"?

There may be price changes for existing products in the "Pp Product List Update" due to changes in production costs or market demands.

5. Can I still purchase products that have been discontinued in the "Pp Product List Update"?

No, once a product is discontinued in the "Pp Product List Update", it will no longer be available for purchase. However, you may be able to find it through our outlet sales or through a consultant's personal inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedangel06