• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Pp Order Status: A Guide for SS1 Qualifiers | Help and FAQ

In summary, the first order had a problem and the second order was because the host's name was in the wrong spot and the third order shipped.
Jlynn771
Hi! I've just submitted my first 3 shows to qualify for SS1 and one on my orders has a status of "picking" when I look at it. Does anyone know what that means? The other 2 say "received".

It means they're picking all the orders to get them ready to ship. In the next 24 hours or so, they should be sent out. Sometimes the shipment status isn't updated all that quickly, so sometimes it may say that for a while when, in fact, they've actually sent them.

Picking is a GOOD thing. After the order is recieved then the order must be picked. It is a warehouse term that means the employees are picking the items off the shelves and putting them in boxes!!! :D YEAH!! Next it will say SHIPPED to Host or SHIPPED to Consultant. Which ever way you did it.

Congrads on the SS1

Wow! You ladies sure are fast! :D Thanks for the info - I was like what?. Ok now I feel better.

My first 3 shows and there was a problem with 2 of them already. I rec'd a call from HO about my second show that a credit card denied - turned out it was a debit card and they had to submit it manually. Then I rec'd another call today about my 3rd show because I had the order shipped to me at work because it was a friend there that hosted the party and practically everyone who ordered was here so I figured it'd be easier - well I must've put my name in the wrong place because they called saying I wouldn't receive credit if I was the host and I was like - wait a minute! I explained that I wasn't the host and I was just having it shipped to me - and they said it was fine I just had to put the host's name and then C/O my name in the future - so at least I know that now! :p

if it is already at status of picking try this to see if they have sent it yet:
Go to ups.com
go to track by reference number
the reference number should be your consultant number followed by show number and 01, for example:
my last catalog show order was this reference number:
450943C000601
it has worked for me, but i could be wrong, you can try it to see if it has shipped and they just haven't updated the site yet.
Sometimes it takes even longer to find out when it will arrive only because of ups not updating their site. its really a hit and miss situation

Well I checked today and the order has shipped! :D Now I'm just waiting for my other two to get "picky" LOL ;)

Thanks for all your help everyone! I'm starting to get the hang of this job!

1. What does "PP Order Status" mean?

"PP Order Status" stands for "Pampered Chef Personal Order Status." This refers to the status of any orders you have placed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I check my PP Order Status?

You can check your PP Order Status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. This will show you a list of all your current and past orders, along with their status.

3. What are the different PP Order Statuses?

There are four different PP Order Statuses: Open, Confirmed, Shipped, and Delivered. Open means that your order has been placed but has not yet been confirmed. Confirmed means that your order has been processed and is awaiting shipment. Shipped means that your order has been shipped and is on its way to you. Delivered means that your order has been received and delivered to the shipping address provided.

4. What should I do if my PP Order Status says "Open" for a long time?

If your PP Order Status remains "Open" for an extended period, it may mean that there is an issue with your order or payment. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to an order with a "Confirmed" PP Order Status?

If your order has a "Confirmed" PP Order Status, it may still be possible to make changes or cancel the order. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the customer service team as soon as possible to see if any changes can be made. Once an order has been shipped or delivered, it cannot be canceled or changed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • JAE