• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Show Submission: Incomplete Host Shipping Address Issue

N
noradawn
Has anyone tried to submit an August show after installing the new PP CD yet? I tried tonight, and when I try to balance the show it says I have an incomplete host shipping address, although it's all there! I'm trying to figure out if it's a bug in the system, or if there's just something I'm missing.

Host's OrderWhen you click on Additional Information on the host's actual order, does the address appear there? It's happened to me before where I've added the host order before putting the address into the show information. The address has to be on the host's order.

HTH,
Diane

noradawn said:
Has anyone tried to submit an August show after installing the new PP CD yet? I tried tonight, and when I try to balance the show it says I have an incomplete host shipping address, although it's all there! I'm trying to figure out if it's a bug in the system, or if there's just something I'm missing.
There is a bug in the 13.0 version that we got in the change-over kit. Down load a program update from your pampered partner program. That will give you 13.1 and should solve the problem.

(I talked to technical support yesterday about this).

This has happened to me before with the host address. Just click on the host order and check her address there. Just opening her order up sometimes will fix that problem. I think it has to do with when you put all of her information in. Whether it is before you put in her order or after.

I was just about to post a question about this!! I'm relieved that I wasn't the only one having an issue with PP. I double checked everything, etc. Thanks Beth for the info!! That helps out alot!! :D

I assumed we had to wait til Sept 1 to load the new CD. Was I wrong?

I hope soI hope you were wrong, because I already downloaded mine. I downloaded because I wanted to do a supply order. :)

Beth Brigham said:
There is a bug in the 13.0 version that we got in the change-over kit. Down load a program update from your pampered partner program. That will give you 13.1 and should solve the problem.

(I talked to technical support yesterday about this).

Thanks so much, Beth!

Install new versions as soon as you get them and then do a program update download if they advise it (DO ONE NOW so you have 13.1!!) so that you get any fixes that they add during the season.

You are putting this program OVER your exsisting one so don't worry you won't lose anything. If you are brand new the program will see that you don't have PP on the computer and will walk you through set up.

Do a product update about once a month so that you have the newest host and guest bonuses. We can do a product update mid-August to get all the September host and guest specials on the PP program for our shows.

I did a PP update last week, so I could order my fall paperwork and supplies already, even though I had not received my changeover kit yet. The version I have is 12.4, and everything went through fine. At least they haven't called and told me otherwise. I also submitted a show last night, that went through fine. When do we have to update to 13.0 or 13.1? Before we start submitting Sept. shows, I assume? I know, last season, they anounced at one point that everyone needed to update to atleast 12.1 or something (I can't remember exactly) because they would no longer accept orders submitted with anything less. Was that because of the new hostess program? Just curious.

dawn424383 said:
I did a PP update last week, so I could order my fall paperwork and supplies already, even though I had not received my changeover kit yet. The version I have is 12.4, and everything went through fine. At least they haven't called and told me otherwise. I also submitted a show last night, that went through fine. When do we have to update to 13.0 or 13.1? Before we start submitting Sept. shows, I assume? I know, last season, they anounced at one point that everyone needed to update to atleast 12.1 or something (I can't remember exactly) because they would no longer accept orders submitted with anything less. Was that because of the new hostess program? Just curious.
We don't HAVE to update until September but we CAN anytime. There is a date that you must update to the current version and I think it's usually a month into the season but I can't find that date right now.

There are some glitches in the updated PP. I submitted 2 shows that had direct shipping. Neither one showed up at home office. They had to call to get the address and info.

Also, my bookings didn't show up on Consultant's Corner. I called to check and they show up at Home Office.

Don't know if anyone has had any other problems, but these are the ones I've run into.

you should have received a cd in your fall paperwork changeover kit that has 13.0 on it. You can install it now, but like Beth said, do a program update when you are done.

Sometimes, PC will send us an e-mail stating they have a new download available that we need to access. The reason for this varies, but always download/install any new updates.

PamperedGinger said:
There are some glitches in the updated PP. I submitted 2 shows that had direct shipping. Neither one showed up at home office. They had to call to get the address and info.

Also, my bookings didn't show up on Consultant's Corner. I called to check and they show up at Home Office.

Don't know if anyone has had any other problems, but these are the ones I've run into.
Once you update to 13.0 (in the change over kit) you must down load a program update - either through PP or the website) to get 13.1 which has the fixes.

What is the issue with submitting an August show after installing the new PP CD?

The issue appears to be an incomplete host shipping address, even though all the necessary information has been entered.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Yes, there have been reports of others experiencing the same issue.

Is this a bug in the system?

It is possible that this is a bug in the system. However, it could also be a user error or missing information.

How can I troubleshoot this issue?

First, double check that all the necessary information has been entered correctly. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the problem still persists, reach out to the PP support team for further assistance.

Is there a workaround for this issue?

At this time, there is no known workaround for this issue. It is best to try troubleshooting and contacting support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sandibeach