• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Download Issues: Tips and Tricks to Fix Port Errors

In summary, PP is having some problems with downloading updates and displaying information correctly. However, tech support is available to help out for free.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
ok everyone, i need some help here. i am so ready to toss PP in the deepest lake i can find!! i have had so many problems with it. the latest is this:

when i try to download the updates i get a thing that pops up saying that i need to check my ports??? what does this mean and how in the world can i fix it???? this is the first time i have ever had problems with PP and its really getting on my nerves!! thanks to anyone who has a clue as to what i am talking about!!

I know the feeling. I loaded the disk that came in the paperwork box with my kit on my lap top and downloaded from the website the one on my desktop...what a difference.

The disk is cr** even with the patches and updates!

However, the website down load is decent.

I unfortunately have submitted either shows or supply orders from each so am fighting doing a synch....even though I know I'll need to.

The disk does not accurately update product lists...it's just not good (although I wouldn't know this if I didn't have the better version on my desktop)....just being lazy...

call customer serviceThey have a technical support section just for problems like this. Call the experts and let them help you for FREE....

PP issuesEvery time that I have ever had an issue with PP, tech has done everything they can to help me! The last time I had a problem (I couldn't get certain reports to come up and got an error reading), Eric worked on the problem and called me back since I was calling from overseas. Unfortunately for me my files were corrupted. I had to start completely over. I still have the corrupted files on disk but my PP started at my 150th show! I can if I choose re-input all the information so that I can access the report I wanted but at this point, I juts don't want to sit at the computer doing all the inputing!

ANYWAY...tech is AWESOME...call them!!

Have a Pampered Day!!
~Erin Smith
[email protected]

Monica:

Do you use Norton Anti-virus for virus protection? Apparently, there was a problem with the new version of PP and Norton and tech support sent out an email of how to solve the problem. I just worked with one of my team-mates today, so if Norton is your virus scan, let me know and I can tell you what I did to help her.

Mary

we dont have norton we have mcafree. my husband just hooked up dsl for us so maybe that will help with the connection. if that dont work i guess i will be on the phone with tech support bright and early!! glad to know i'm not the only one having so many problems with PP this season!!

hey hey i just figured it out and boy do i feel like a total dork!! i didnt have the internet connection set on PP!! once i clicked on use internet it worked like a dream woohooo i dont have to call tech support!!! thanks for all the help!!

1. What is "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!"?

"Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" is a popular Pampered Chef product, also known as the Power Peeler. It is a handheld kitchen tool that helps peel fruits and vegetables quickly and easily.

2. Is "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" be used for other tasks besides peeling?

Although its primary function is to peel fruits and vegetables, "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" can also be used to create decorative garnishes or to remove blemishes from produce.

4. How do I use "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!"?

To use "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!", first remove the protective cover from the blade. Then, hold the handle firmly and place the blade against the surface of the fruit or vegetable. Apply gentle pressure and rotate the handle to peel the skin away.

5. Is "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "Pp Is Driving Me Nuts!!!" is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If the product becomes defective due to normal use, Pampered Chef will replace it free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK