• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP-Host Special Problem: Entering Multiple Host Specials

In summary, Brandy was having trouble entering her first show in October and was told to contact the Home Office.
pchefpatti13
I am trying to enter my first show. It's for October. The host choose the meat lifters for her host item. She also had 16 buying guest so she receives the Celebration plate. PP won't let me enter both of them. I am using the special codes and when I enter the 2nd host special it says that there are too many host specials for this order. Has anyone else had a problem with this?

I haven't submitted any October shows yet, but someone else was having that problem. Have you done an update for October? Only other thing I know is contact the Home Office. Sorry I am not much help.

Shawnna

I found this on the other forum that had the same question...quoting it directly from it...Hope it helps!

"Field Services said it would automatically ship, but he also gave me instructions to update.
In Pampered Partner:
Go to update
Click on Product Information
Click on Lookup
Enter hf88
Double click on that item
Change the category from Host Special to Specials
Then click on update"

Just a little FYI:

My Director told me that it is a good idea to do an update in Pampered Partner on the first of every month, unless the first falls on a weekend, then do it the first Monday of the month.
Update the Product List as well as the Program. This will not only insure that Guest Specials and Host Specials are loaded on the Program, but it will also help to insure that your sales are counted correctly for commission and incentive programs.

I agree, but with somethings such as this and the holiday mini-catalogs, it must be done manually...it won't show up in the update...i tried about 5 or 6 times!!

I got the code for the holiday minis to work on Tuesday morning. I sent it in and they are picking my supply order right now. It should work for everyone if your PP is updated properly!! :)

Keep an eye on the dates.I believe that somewhere it said the DT31 would not be available until the 3rd because of the Saturday and Sunday being the first of the month. I ordered on Monday and it was there after I did the program download so...

Celebrate is Host BonusYou have to do a program update. Then when you go to the list the Celebrate Plate is Called a Host Bonus. It's right between the Monthy Host Special and Specials. Also, for the Holiday Mini Catalogs. Once you do the program update, click on the magnifing glass and type DT31, it has them on there. Also on the website, they have the catalog on there! And a gifts under $10 list! I attached the gifts one but couldn't get the catalog one to load.Hope this helped!
Brandy

Attachments

• gifts_under_10.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 449

1. What is the "Pp-Host Special Problem"?

The "Pp-Host Special Problem" is a common issue that occurs when a host of a Pampered Chef party has trouble redeeming their host special rewards.

2. How do I know if I am experiencing the "Pp-Host Special Problem"?

If you are a host and have not received your special rewards or are having trouble redeeming them, you may be experiencing the "Pp-Host Special Problem".

3. How can I resolve the "Pp-Host Special Problem"?

To resolve the issue, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you in redeeming your host special rewards.

4. How long does it take to resolve the "Pp-Host Special Problem"?

The resolution time for the "Pp-Host Special Problem" may vary depending on the specific issue. However, our team will work to resolve it as quickly as possible to ensure you receive your host special rewards.

5. Can I still receive my host special rewards if I am experiencing the "Pp-Host Special Problem"?

Yes, you will still be eligible to receive your host special rewards once the issue has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • melissakc