• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Including Everyone at Shows: How Many Does it Hold?

In summary, the Pampered Chef show can accommodate up to 30 people and includes enough chairs for guests. Children are allowed to attend, but the show is geared towards adults. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated by informing the consultant beforehand. Friends who are not interested in purchasing anything are welcome to attend as well, but it's important to inform the consultant for planning purposes.
pkd09
Silver Member
What do you do? Do you input all customers that attended shows or just hosts? I started putting in everyone but then wasn't sure how many it would hold. I would like to include everyone in case I want to send out updates. How many does it hold?

Pampered Partner contacts is great!absolutely start using it for everyone you want to have contact with. You will see as you go thru each person's order information and click on Special Shipping & More Information button, that there are quite a few 'tabs' to choose. The information that you choose to include will wind up in your PP contact mgmt if you click the bottom check box that says "do you wish to add to cotnact management?" then when you go to Print, if you have clicked a box that says "Preferred Customer", you can print everyone whom you have chosen as a preferred customer, or Potential Consultant, OR wish list information. The list goes on!!!! If you choose to have them entered into your contact Management by clicking the check box, but you DON'T want them coming up on your Daily Reminder List, then when it gives you the 'next contact date' screen, choose CANCEL instead of OKAY. They remain in your contact mgmt, but just do't fill up your daily reminder screen unless you choose OKAY. Hope that makes sense!!

Contact MgmtYes, thank you. I will go back and enter all. :)

1. How many people can the Pampered Chef show accommodate?

The Pampered Chef show can accommodate up to 30 people.

2. Do I need to bring extra chairs for guests at the show?

No, the Pampered Chef show includes enough chairs for up to 30 guests.

3. Can children attend the Pampered Chef show?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the show, but please keep in mind that the show is geared towards adults and may not be suitable for young children.

4. Are dietary restrictions taken into consideration at the show?

Yes, please let your Pampered Chef consultant know about any dietary restrictions and they will do their best to accommodate them during the show.

5. Can I bring a friend who is not interested in purchasing anything?

Of course, you are welcome to bring a friend to the show even if they are not interested in purchasing anything. However, please let your Pampered Chef consultant know so they can plan accordingly for the number of attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mary