1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PP Contact Mgmt

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

What do you do? Do you input all customers that attended shows or just hosts? I started putting in everyone but then wasn't sure how many it would hold. I would like to include everyone in case I want to send out updates. How many does it hold?

Feb 24, 2006
  2. AldeaY

AldeaY Member

Pampered Partner contacts is great!

absolutely start using it for everyone you want to have contact with. You will see as you go thru each person's order information and click on Special Shipping & More Information button, that there are quite a few 'tabs' to choose. The information that you choose to include will wind up in your PP contact mgmt if you click the bottom check box that says "do you wish to add to cotnact management?" then when you go to Print, if you have clicked a box that says "Preferred Customer", you can print everyone whom you have chosen as a preferred customer, or Potential Consultant, OR wish list information. The list goes on!!!! If you choose to have them entered into your contact Management by clicking the check box, but you DON'T want them coming up on your Daily Reminder List, then when it gives you the 'next contact date' screen, choose CANCEL instead of OKAY. They remain in your contact mgmt, but just do't fill up your daily reminder screen unless you choose OKAY. Hope that makes sense!!

Feb 24, 2006
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Contact Mgmt

Yes, thank you. I will go back and enter all. :)

Feb 24, 2006
Have something to add?