1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser PP and HWC

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

In PP3, how do you enter a show to make it a Help Whip Caner fundraiser that the company will match? Thanks....

Mar 12, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

What company will match?

HO doesn't match, they have higher donation percentages on HWC FRs than on standard FRs. To identify it as a HWC show, enter "Help Whip Cancer" as the organization.

Mar 12, 2009
  3. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

I may have just misguided someone. When you put in the HWC parties, I thought you set it up as a fundraiser, with a chairperson name then a special box, as long as the fundraiser is dated in May, comes up and you click it to make it a HWC fundraiser. I do know there is nothing out there now. I tried to set up a May Fundraiser and the box does not appear yet. Nor are any of the products out there either. So you need to wait anyway. I am thinking that last year, they waited until mid-April to put it out there. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that is when it comes out. They will announce it in some way whether it is via the Tuesday e-letter or via special e-mail. I asked Tech support but they didn't know.

Mar 18, 2009
  4. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

I need to check the CN, but I thought it said to watch for the info to be on the home page of CC and we would have all the details. I too am anxiously awaiting to see that information so that I have it all correct to present.

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?