• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: How to Start a Fundraiser with Company Match in pp3

In summary, to enter a show as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section. Click on the show, go to the "Show Details" tab, and click on the "Make this a Fundraiser" button. Select "Help Whip Cancer" as the fundraiser type and fill in the necessary details. The company will automatically match donations made during the show. The information about the fundraiser will be available on the home page of CC and will be announced through the Tuesday e-letter or special e-mail. The CN will also have details about the fundraiser. Currently, there are no products available for the fundraiser, but they will be released in mid-April.
beepampered
In PP3, how do you enter a show to make it a Help Whip Caner fundraiser that the company will match? Thanks....

What company will match? HO doesn't match, they have higher donation percentages on HWC FRs than on standard FRs. To identify it as a HWC show, enter "Help Whip Cancer" as the organization.

I may have just misguided someone. When you put in the HWC parties, I thought you set it up as a fundraiser, with a chairperson name then a special box, as long as the fundraiser is dated in May, comes up and you click it to make it a HWC fundraiser. I do know there is nothing out there now. I tried to set up a May Fundraiser and the box does not appear yet. Nor are any of the products out there either. So you need to wait anyway. I am thinking that last year, they waited until mid-April to put it out there. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that is when it comes out. They will announce it in some way whether it is via the Tuesday e-letter or via special e-mail. I asked Tech support but they didn't know.

I need to check the CN, but I thought it said to watch for the info to be on the home page of CC and we would have all the details. I too am anxiously awaiting to see that information so that I have it all correct to present.

Hi there! To enter a show as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser, you will need to follow these steps:1. Log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section.2. Click on the show that you would like to make a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser.3. Under the "Show Details" tab, scroll down to the "Fundraiser" section.4. Click on the "Make this a Fundraiser" button.5. A pop-up window will appear where you can select "Help Whip Cancer" as the fundraiser type.6. Fill in the details for your fundraiser, including the date, time, and location.7. Once you have completed all the necessary information, click on "Save."8. Your show is now set up as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser and the company will automatically match the donations made during the show.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy fundraising!

1. What is Help Whip Cancer?

Help Whip Cancer is an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. It aims to educate people about the importance of early detection and raise awareness about the disease.

2. How can I start a fundraiser with company match in pp3?

To start a fundraiser with company match, you can follow these steps:

1. Choose a date and location for your fundraiser.
  2. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to help you plan the event.
  3. Register your fundraiser on our website and select the organization you want to support.
  4. Encourage your guests to purchase Pampered Chef products during the event.
  5. Submit your order and payment to your consultant.
  6. Pampered Chef will match a portion of the sales from your fundraiser and donate it to the chosen organization.

3. Can anyone participate in Help Whip Cancer?

Yes, anyone can participate in Help Whip Cancer and host a fundraiser. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to organize an event. We welcome all individuals and groups who are passionate about making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

4. How much of the sales from my fundraiser will be donated?

Pampered Chef will match 25% of the total sales from your fundraiser and donate it to the chosen organization. For example, if your fundraiser generates $500 in sales, Pampered Chef will donate $125 to the organization.

5. Can I choose which organization my fundraiser will support?

Yes, you can select from a list of breast cancer research and support organizations that have partnered with Pampered Chef for the Help Whip Cancer campaign. These organizations include the American Cancer Society, Canadian Cancer Society, and Breast Cancer Research Foundation, among others. You can also choose to support a local organization in your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • jennytodd