• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Class: Info & Reviews

In summary, Chris Manion references this show on her website and states that it is a type of investment cooking class. Karen Me references the show and states that she will add 2-3 meals to your freezer. This information is awesome.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I would like some information on a cooking class called "Power Cooking". Is this a type of Investment Cooking Class. I've heard of one class that is being offered where there is no cooking being done at the show. Does anyone have any information on this that can be either forwarded to me or listed in the flyer section. Has anyone personally done a Power Cooking Class?

Thanks,

Karen

Me to pleaseChris Manion references this show on her website and states she will add 2-3 meals to your freezer.

Any information regarding this type of show would be appreciated.

Here is the information...I got from Chris Manion at Leadership! I have done a few Power Cooking shows and they are nice for a change! I usually do a couple chicken freezer meals, then I do the fast family fajitas with all the prep work done! This way I can still do my shows in under 50 minutes!

Attachments

• PowerCooking[1].doc
    38 KB · Views: 641
  • PowerCookingRecipeHandout[1].doc
    101 KB · Views: 593
Thanks for the information. I haven't had a chance to look over it yet, but have been wanting this type of info for PC. I recently had a HomeMade Gourmet show. The consultant did 4 meals in 4 minutes. It was very interesting and they were delicious. This is what she did...

I bought 24 frozen chicken breasts. At the show she divided them into 4 meals. They stayed frozen. She added 1 of her seasoning and a can of something...depended on the seasoning...to the bag. Squished it all around in the bag to distribute it evenly. She wrote on the bag the name of the recipe. It went back into the freezer. Now I can take the Zip Loc bag out of the freezer, dump it...still frozen...into my crockpot in the morning when I leave for work and cook it on low all day. When I get home my dinner is finished. I heat up some corn or green beans, make some tea. It was super easy.

Also...If you need more recipes go onto yahoo.com and type Freezer Cooking into the search engine. You will be amazed at what is at there!!

Thanks!This information is awesome. This is definitely something I will be trying out at my house! Working fulltime, with a teenager and a 3 years and doing PC leaves little time for cooking. This is awesome and many of the recipes look like they could be dumped in a crockpot and cooked all day while I am at work.

Thanks again.

Thanks so much for all the information on Power Cooking!

Karen

Shawnna said:
I bought 24 frozen chicken breasts. At the show she divided them into 4 meals. They stayed frozen. She added 1 of her seasoning and a can of something...depended on the seasoning...to the bag. Squished it all around in the bag to distribute it evenly. She wrote on the bag the name of the recipe. It went back into the freezer. Now I can take the Zip Loc bag out of the freezer, dump it...still frozen...into my crockpot in the morning when I leave for work and cook it on low all day. When I get home my dinner is finished. I heat up some corn or green beans, make some tea. It was super easy.

They have crockpot liner bags that are REALLY nice to use. You could put your food inside these, then put inside a ziploc freezer bag to keep fresh. When you put it in the crockpot you'd just have to put the crockpot liner in. Cleanup is insanely easy (like swish of water and you're done!), and you can reuse your ziploc bags over and over.

What is a Power Cooking Class?

A Power Cooking Class is a hands-on cooking experience where you will learn time-saving techniques and recipes using Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for a Power Cooking Class?

To sign up for a Power Cooking Class, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a class near you.

What can I expect to learn in a Power Cooking Class?

In a Power Cooking Class, you will learn how to make recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes using Pampered Chef products. You will also learn time-saving tips and techniques to make cooking easier and more efficient.

Do I need to bring anything to a Power Cooking Class?

No, all ingredients and tools needed for the class will be provided. However, if you have a favorite Pampered Chef product, feel free to bring it along.

Are there any reviews or testimonials from previous attendees of a Power Cooking Class?

Yes, you can find reviews and testimonials from previous Power Cooking Class attendees on our website or by asking your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandra foy
Replies