• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Workshop: Help Whip Cancer with Us on May 30!

In summary, Power Cooking/Hwc Invite is a unique cooking experience offered by Pampered Chef where an expert consultant guides you through preparing multiple meals in a short amount of time using high-quality kitchen tools. It allows you to save time, money, and effort in the kitchen, learn new cooking techniques, and try out the latest kitchen tools. You can host a Power Cooking/Hwc Invite at your home and book one by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or finding one on their website.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm putting together a Power Cooking Workshop for May 30. I want to also promote the Help Whip Cancer items.

I had thought of saying:

Want to feel powerful?
Come to my Power Cooking Workshop and Help Whip Cancer!

Then have the Help WHip Cancer logo and a pink ribbon on the top left and right corners. Briefly hype up power cooking and then mention PC and the HWC campaign.

Do you think that would work?

Anyone creative out there have some other ideas I should use instead?

Or should I only focus on the Power Cooking so the invite isn't too overwhelming with information?

This is what I've come up with. Does it look okay? I just can't fit in the prices of the items or my extra contact info. Any suggestions to what I should cut out to fit it? Should I shorten the wording at the bottom?

Darn! I can't upload it for some reason!

Okay, here it is. Is it okay?

Attachments

• Power Cooking HWC invitation1.doc
    130.5 KB · Views: 311
Really? No responses? Darn, I was hoping for some feedback.Anyone have an opinion on this? Does it look okay? Is it too wordy for an invitation?

I am so excited to hear about your upcoming Power Cooking Workshop on May 30th! It's always great to see consultants like you using your talents to make a difference, especially with the Help Whip Cancer campaign.I love your idea of incorporating the Help Whip Cancer items into your workshop and promoting it with a powerful message. Your suggested wording is great and definitely catches attention. Another idea could be to use a play on words, such as "Whip up some powerful dishes and help Whip Cancer at our workshop on May 30th!"As for the design, including the Help Whip Cancer logo and pink ribbon is a great way to showcase your support for the cause. You could also consider using pink themed recipes or incorporating pink decorations to further tie in the campaign.In terms of information overload, I think it's important to mention both the Power Cooking and Help Whip Cancer aspects in your invite. This shows the dual purpose of your workshop and may attract more attendees who are passionate about both cooking and supporting a good cause.I can't wait to see how your workshop turns out and the impact it will make in the fight against cancer. Best of luck and keep up the great work!Warmly,

1. What is Power Cooking/Hwc Invite?

Power Cooking/Hwc Invite is a unique cooking experience offered by Pampered Chef where you can learn how to master the art of batch cooking and quick meal preparation using our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. How does Power Cooking/Hwc Invite work?

During a Power Cooking/Hwc Invite, a Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through preparing multiple meals in a short amount of time using our easy-to-follow recipes and efficient cooking methods.

3. What are the benefits of Power Cooking/Hwc Invite?

Power Cooking/Hwc Invite allows you to save time and effort in the kitchen by preparing multiple meals at once. It also helps you save money by reducing food waste and allowing you to plan ahead for meals. Plus, you'll learn new cooking techniques and get to try out our latest kitchen tools.

4. Can I host a Power Cooking/Hwc Invite at my home?

Yes, you can host a Power Cooking/Hwc Invite at your home and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. Our consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools, and you and your guests can enjoy a hands-on cooking experience.

5. How can I book a Power Cooking/Hwc Invite?

You can book a Power Cooking/Hwc Invite by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and finding a consultant near you. Our consultants will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies