• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Out New Meals? Ask Here!

In summary, some easy meals to try out for beginners include sheet pan meals, one-pot pasta dishes, and stir-fries. To incorporate new flavors, add herbs and spices, try different sauces and marinades, or experiment with international cuisines. When meal planning, start small and gradually incorporate new recipes. To ensure healthy meals, focus on incorporating a variety of nutritious ingredients and using healthy cooking methods. You can find new meal ideas and recipes from cookbooks, cooking websites and blogs, social media platforms, friends and family, or cooking classes.
ChefPaulaB
Hey, anyone that has made these (and ate them!)... can you tell me anything about them? Are they any good? Do kids like them? One better than the other? Any tips or suggestions or changes? I'm thinking of making these to have some meals stocked up and wondered about these...

The Stir Fry and the Wraps are good. The soup is REALLY spicy--I always cut the rub in half and it's still hot.I didn't care for the Dijon Noodle thingy and the Orzo Skillet was just so so.

I didn't like the dijon noodle toss one bit. Love the wraps, and I second that the soup is REALLY spicy. It's delicious, but definitely cut the rub in half.

For the soup, I use regular diced tomatoes not the ones with green chilies. I also just use half of the chipotle rub. It's my favorite recipe of the power cooking chicken recipes.

Oh, for the soup, make sure you measure the chips first, then crush them. The first time I made it I crushed, then measured and the soup ended up super thick.

thanks for all of the input, I had my DH look at the recipes and he didn't think any of them sounded good for our family (picky kids)... so I guess I'll just try to find some other meals to cook. I'm making a big pot of beef stew tonight so I'll freeze that...

1. What are some easy meals to try out for beginners?

Some easy meals to try out for beginners include sheet pan meals, one-pot pasta dishes, and stir-fries. These meals require minimal prep and cleanup, making them perfect for those new to cooking.

2. How can I incorporate new flavors into my meals?

One way to incorporate new flavors into your meals is by adding herbs and spices. You can also try using different sauces or marinades, or experiment with international cuisines to add new and exciting flavors to your dishes.

3. What are some tips for meal planning and trying out new meals?

When meal planning and trying out new meals, it's important to start small and gradually incorporate new recipes into your routine. You can also try meal prepping to save time during the week and make trying out new meals more manageable.

4. How can I make sure my new meals are healthy?

To ensure your new meals are healthy, focus on incorporating a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins into your dishes. You can also look for recipes that use healthy cooking methods, such as grilling, baking, or steaming.

5. Where can I find new meal ideas and recipes?

There are many sources for new meal ideas and recipes, including cookbooks, cooking websites and blogs, and social media platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram. You can also find inspiration from friends and family or by attending cooking classes or demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jcsmilez