• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Chicken

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Hey, anyone that has made these (and ate them!)... can you tell me anything about them? Are they any good? Do kids like them? One better than the other? Any tips or suggestions or changes? I'm thinking of making these to have some meals stocked up and wondered about these...

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
The Stir Fry and the Wraps are good. The soup is REALLY spicy--I always cut the rub in half and it's still hot.

I didn't care for the Dijon Noodle thingy and the Orzo Skillet was just so so.

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I didn't like the dijon noodle toss one bit. Love the wraps, and I second that the soup is REALLY spicy. It's delicious, but definitely cut the rub in half.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
For the soup, I use regular diced tomatoes not the ones with green chilies. I also just use half of the chipotle rub. It's my favorite recipe of the power cooking chicken recipes.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Oh, for the soup, make sure you measure the chips first, then crush them. The first time I made it I crushed, then measured and the soup ended up super thick.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
thanks for all of the input, I had my DH look at the recipes and he didn't think any of them sounded good for our family (picky kids)... so I guess I'll just try to find some other meals to cook. I'm making a big pot of beef stew tonight so I'll freeze that...