1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Power Cooking Chicken

1. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Hey, anyone that has made these (and ate them!)... can you tell me anything about them? Are they any good? Do kids like them? One better than the other? Any tips or suggestions or changes? I'm thinking of making these to have some meals stocked up and wondered about these...

Jan 3, 2010
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The Stir Fry and the Wraps are good. The soup is REALLY spicy--I always cut the rub in half and it's still hot.

I didn't care for the Dijon Noodle thingy and the Orzo Skillet was just so so.

Jan 3, 2010
  3. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

I didn't like the dijon noodle toss one bit. Love the wraps, and I second that the soup is REALLY spicy. It's delicious, but definitely cut the rub in half.

Jan 3, 2010
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

For the soup, I use regular diced tomatoes not the ones with green chilies. I also just use half of the chipotle rub. It's my favorite recipe of the power cooking chicken recipes.

Jan 3, 2010
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Oh, for the soup, make sure you measure the chips first, then crush them. The first time I made it I crushed, then measured and the soup ended up super thick.

Jan 3, 2010
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

thanks for all of the input, I had my DH look at the recipes and he didn't think any of them sounded good for our family (picky kids)... so I guess I'll just try to find some other meals to cook. I'm making a big pot of beef stew tonight so I'll freeze that...

Jan 4, 2010
Have something to add?