1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Potluck recipe

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I'm going to a potluck tonight with some co-workers and I cant decide on a recipe to bring. (there are so many good ones to choose from)
    everybody else just cheaps out and picks up something from the grocery store to bring with them. But I always like to bring a Pampered chef recipe but I'm not sure which one for tonight.

Please tell me your favourite recipe to bring for a potluck.
    Keep in mind it needs to be an appetizer or dessert of some sort and we will be outside by the pool.

Thanks for the help!

Aug 14, 2009
  2. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

bring a trifle - never fails me

Aug 14, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Greek cheese torta! Feeds a crowd. Or Pineapple Salsa

Aug 14, 2009
  4. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

If you have our former Chillzanne rectangular tray, for deviled eggs, that will make an impression, and only cost the price of a dozen eggs. I'm doing that by request for a family party tonight. My grands love those deviled eggs that I make with about 1/2 cup or more for the right consistency, of our dill dip mixed (one cup each mayo and sour cream, plus 1 tbsp. dill seasoning) with the yolks, and put into the egg hollows with our Easy Accent Decorator.

Another standby for me, is brownies made in our Silicone cupcake pan, with a teaspoon of peanut butter chips in the batter of each cup. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, plus. I typically get 16 from a Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker brownie mix, use 3 eggs and the required oil and water.

I just saw that you are a new consultant, so how about something using one of our new seasonings: Parmesan garlic oil dipping seasoning, or the Subn-Dried tomato herb oil dipping deasoning with a loaf of the fancy bread that you slice real thin for dipping. You could serve the sliced up loaf on the bar pan with the two Simple additions for the oil and dip, or use the two prep bowls for the oil cause you can put the lids on them to transport it all made up. That would open the door for you to talk about your new business.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    Aug 14, 2009
Have something to add?