• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Deciding on a Potluck Recipe for Tonight

In summary, the author is considering bringing a dish to a potluck but is not sure what to bring. Some of the options include a trifle, Greek cheese torta, or Pineapple Salsa. She also suggests bringing deviled eggs or brownies made in a silicone cupcake pan.
CAPCnewbie
I'm going to a potluck tonight with some co-workers and I cant decide on a recipe to bring. (there are so many good ones to choose from)
everybody else just cheaps out and picks up something from the grocery store to bring with them. But I always like to bring a Pampered chef recipe but I'm not sure which one for tonight.

Please tell me your favourite recipe to bring for a potluck.
Keep in mind it needs to be an appetizer or dessert of some sort and we will be outside by the pool.

Thanks for the help!

bring a trifle - never fails me

Greek cheese torta! Feeds a crowd. Or Pineapple Salsa

If you have our former Chillzanne rectangular tray, for deviled eggs, that will make an impression, and only cost the price of a dozen eggs. I'm doing that by request for a family party tonight. My grands love those deviled eggs that I make with about 1/2 cup or more for the right consistency, of our dill dip mixed (one cup each mayo and sour cream, plus 1 tbsp. dill seasoning) with the yolks, and put into the egg hollows with our Easy Accent Decorator.

Another standby for me, is brownies made in our Silicone cupcake pan, with a teaspoon of peanut butter chips in the batter of each cup. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, plus. I typically get 16 from a Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker brownie mix, use 3 eggs and the required oil and water.

I just saw that you are a new consultant, so how about something using one of our new seasonings: Parmesan garlic oil dipping seasoning, or the Subn-Dried tomato herb oil dipping deasoning with a loaf of the fancy bread that you slice real thin for dipping. You could serve the sliced up loaf on the bar pan with the two Simple additions for the oil and dip, or use the two prep bowls for the oil cause you can put the lids on them to transport it all made up. That would open the door for you to talk about your new business.

Last edited:

Hi there!

I completely understand your dilemma - there are so many delicious Pampered Chef recipes to choose from! For a potluck by the pool, I would recommend our refreshing Summer Fruit Salsa served with our Baked Cinnamon Chips. It's the perfect combination of sweet and savory, and it's sure to impress your co-workers. Plus, it's easy to transport and can be enjoyed outside by the pool. Another great option is our Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes, which are always a hit at parties and can be made ahead of time. Whichever recipe you choose, I'm sure it will be a hit. Have a great time at the potluck!

What are some easy potluck recipes that don't require a lot of prep time?

One easy potluck recipe that requires minimal prep time is a Mediterranean pasta salad. Simply cook your favorite pasta and toss it with chopped vegetables, olives, feta cheese, and a simple vinaigrette dressing. Another option is to make a crockpot dish, such as pulled pork or chili, which can be prepared ahead of time and left to cook while you're at work.

Can you recommend a dish that is suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

A quinoa and black bean salad is a great option for those with dietary restrictions. It's gluten-free, vegetarian, and can easily be made vegan by omitting the cheese. Another option is a roasted vegetable and hummus platter, which is suitable for those who are vegetarian or gluten-free.

What is a unique and impressive dish that I can bring to a potluck?

One unique and impressive dish is a strawberry balsamic bruschetta. Simply top toasted baguette slices with a mixture of diced strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil. Another option is a spinach and artichoke dip stuffed bread, which is sure to impress with its presentation and delicious taste.

I need to make a dish in a hurry. What can I bring to the potluck?

A fruit salad is a quick and easy dish to bring to a potluck. Simply chop up your favorite fruits and toss them together in a bowl. Another option is a cheese and cracker platter, which can be assembled in minutes and requires no cooking or prep time.

What is a crowd-pleasing dessert that I can bring to a potluck?

A classic chocolate chip cookie is always a crowd-pleaser. You can even make them more unique by adding in other ingredients like nuts or dried fruit. Another option is a fruit cobbler, which can easily be made in a large batch and is always a hit at potlucks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefnikkir