• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for Staying Organized as a New PC Consultant in Michigan?

In summary, as a new PC consultant in Michigan, it is important to stay organized in various aspects of your business. This includes keeping track of mileage and expenses through a spreadsheet or app, using a planner or calendar to schedule tasks and appointments, maintaining a detailed inventory list, setting up a system for customer follow-ups, and creating a filing system for paperwork and orders. Utilizing the features on the Pampered Chef website can also be helpful in tracking inventory and submitting orders.
Cooking_Mama
Hi all! I've been going back and forth about selling PC for a few years now. I am having a party in April and when I asked my consultant about the business she told me about the March special. It just seems to be the right time in my life and for me to take the plunge.

I am a bit worried on being organized as far as keeping track of mileage, expenses etc. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Where do you live in Michigan? I'm in Gaylord.

I use an excel file- I start a new one each year. in January I list my hosts, travel miles, and expenses- ie food or postage, and the total sales, and my comission- just so when I call them again to host again I know how much they did to help, or how hard it was to get info from them, etc.I just keep adding to it through the year- with one central location for all info.

P3 has a section to track expenses for shows too- which is handy. The software is great because it takes all of teh guesswork out of everything.

hope this helps.

Welcome! This is a great time to join PC - I live in the Grand Rapids area - and actually have people calling ME to book shows!

All of your expenses can be tracked right in the Pampered Partner Program that comes with your new consultant kit - it does a great job! I just did our taxes with Turbo Tax, and all of my info was right there for me!

Thanks! I am in Port Huron actually. We were just in Gaylord a few weeks ago on our way up to the Soo. We used to live there a few years ago and had to travel up for dh's work kinda sorta. We stopped at McD's for some fries for the kids to get them through those last few hours! lol :)

I have 2 parties lined up for sure so I am just waiting to contact 2 other friends so that I can have my 4 parties lined up and ready to go! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Welcome! This is a great time to join PC - I live in the Grand Rapids area - and actually have people calling ME to book shows!

All of your expenses can be tracked right in the Pampered Partner Program that comes with your new consultant kit - it does a great job! I just did our taxes with Turbo Tax, and all of my info was right there for me!

Awesome! That's what we use to file anyhow so that will work great. Thanks ladies :)

1. How can I keep track of mileage and expenses as a new PC consultant in Michigan?

One helpful tip for staying organized as a new PC consultant in Michigan is to create a spreadsheet or use a mileage and expense tracking app to record all of your business-related travel and expenses. Be sure to save all receipts and categorize them accordingly for tax purposes.

2. What are some ways to stay organized while juggling a busy schedule as a PC consultant?

One strategy for staying organized is to use a planner or calendar to schedule your parties, meetings, and other important events. You can also set reminders on your phone or computer to help you stay on top of your tasks and appointments.

3. How can I efficiently manage inventory as a new PC consultant?

One helpful tip is to keep a detailed inventory list and track your product sales. This will help you know which products are popular and which ones you may need to order more of. You can also use the Pampered Chef website to track your inventory and sales.

4. What is the best way to stay organized when it comes to following up with customers?

An effective way to stay organized with customer follow-ups is to create a system or schedule for when you will reach out to customers after their initial purchase. You can also use customer relationship management (CRM) software to help you keep track of customer information and interactions.

5. How can I ensure that I am organized with my paperwork and orders as a new PC consultant?

One helpful tip is to create a filing system for your paperwork and orders, whether it be physical folders or digital files. This will make it easier to keep track of important documents and orders. Additionally, you can use the Pampered Chef website to submit and track your orders online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJones