• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Party Follow Up: Get Date Set for Door Prize Winners

In summary, to determine the winners of the door prize at your host party, you can randomly draw names from a hat or use a number generator. You can choose more than one winner to keep the excitement going. It's best to follow up with the winners within a few days after the party and contact them through their preferred method of communication. If the winners are unable to attend the set prize date, try to reschedule or offer an alternative prize.
headinclouds25
I hosted a party last night and on the door prizes I have three ladies who would be interested in hosting. I want to send an email out and kinda just touch base with them and try and get a date set.
Does anyone have a letter or anything similiar that you use for this?

CALL THEM! You will get better results than emailing.

If you didn't have a chance to ask them at the show, then YES call them as wadesgirl said!!!

1. How do I determine the winners of the door prize at my host party?

To determine the winners of the door prize at your host party, you can either randomly draw names from a hat or use a number generator to choose from a list of attendees. Make sure to announce the winners at the end of the party and ensure they receive their prize before leaving.

2. Can I choose more than one winner for the door prize?

Yes, you can choose more than one winner for the door prize at your host party. It's a great way to keep the excitement going and reward more of your guests for attending.

3. When should I follow up with the winners to set a date for their prize?

It's best to follow up with the winners within a few days after the host party. This will give them enough time to go through their schedule and choose a date that works best for them.

4. How do I contact the winners to set a date for their prize?

You can contact the winners through phone, email, or social media, depending on the method of communication they prefer. Make sure to provide them with a few options for dates and times to choose from.

5. What if the winners are unable to attend the prize date I set?

If the winners are unable to attend the date you set for their prize, try to reschedule for a date that works for both parties. If that is not possible, you can offer them a different prize or a gift certificate as an alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • msmileyface