• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Show with Me - A Cover Letter

If you can find something that she can use (like a baseball bat!), it will make the hand-off that much more special. Here are some ideas for a keepsake: I need help in wording a cover letter for a potential host.A mother of one of the players on my son's baseball team is interested in hosting a show.She had one scheduled with another consultant - a show that she booked from a friend, she does not know the consultant - but her son got sick and she had to turn it into a catty type show.She still wants to do a cooking show and I want to be the consultant!She asked me to bring her a card tonight so she can call
pampchef.angel
I need help in wording a cover letter for a potential host. A mother of one of the players on my son's baseball team is interested in hosting a show. She had one scheduled with another consultant - a show that she booked from a friend, she does not know the consultant - but her son got sick and she had to turn it into a catty type show. She still wants to do a cooking show and I want to be the consultant! She asked me to bring her a card tonight so she can call me when she's ready. I am taking her a SB and a HWC pin but I want to do a letter too...

Don't send her a letter--talk to her!!! Either in person or on the phone. build a relationship.

DebbieJ said:
Don't send her a letter--talk to her!!! Either in person or on the phone. build a relationship.

Well, I am delivering the package by hand at our last baseball game tonight. But I worry that it is our last game and she may stick my business card magnet on the fridge and forget. I know that I can and will call her to remind her, but I just wanted something personal for her to keep that would stand out in her memory.

Hello. I am a new consultant trying to find a letter for a friend that might be interested in a show and am having trouble finding that too. She asked me to drop a book off to her and I just wnated to include the cover letter. Any ideas? Thanks

Here is my November letters I just completed for my hosts... You are welcome to alter it if you like. I find the "challenges" spur some Hosts to do better but then some are satisfied with $150-$300 and that is okay too! I do add the direct link because it helps some get the sales they want onto the website without all the confusion. I have never had a problem with an order going the wrong place...

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - NOVEMBER.doc
    296.5 KB · Views: 532
  • COOKING SHOW - NOVEMBER.doc
    297 KB · Views: 365
  • CATALOG SHOW - OCTOBER.doc
    302.5 KB · Views: 303
  • COOKING SHOW - OCTOBER FOR VICKY BIDDWELL.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 258
I think Jane's letter is a great idea. Since she already knows she wants to book a show, let her see what she can earn in November (you want as many shows for Sell-A-Thon as possible, right?), and what she needs to do to earn it. This might get her excited enough to actually book that show!

While I agree with Deb you should TALK to her personally when you hand her the packet, and follow-up by phone, the visual will most likely have a 'wow' impact as well.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a show with Pampered Chef is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can also earn exclusive rewards and discounts, as well as have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes. Additionally, hosting a show is a fun and easy way to connect with friends and family while earning rewards.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef show?

Becoming a host for a Pampered Chef show is simple! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or fill out a form on our website to request more information. Our consultants will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your show.

3. What is included in a Pampered Chef show?

A Pampered Chef show is a cooking demonstration where our consultants will showcase our high-quality products and share delicious recipes. As a host, you will provide the space for the show and invite guests to attend. Our consultants will bring all the necessary materials and ingredients for the demonstration.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef show can vary, but most shows typically last around 2 hours. This allows enough time for the demonstration, ordering, and socializing with guests. However, your consultant will work with you to determine the best length of time for your specific show.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef show virtually?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are equipped to host virtual shows through various online platforms. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person show or have guests from different locations. Our virtual shows still include all the benefits of hosting, such as earning rewards and learning new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lt1jane