1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Potential Host

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I need help in wording a cover letter for a potential host. A mother of one of the players on my son's baseball team is interested in hosting a show. She had one scheduled with another consultant - a show that she booked from a friend, she does not know the consultant - but her son got sick and she had to turn it into a catty type show. She still wants to do a cooking show and I want to be the consultant! She asked me to bring her a card tonight so she can call me when she's ready. I am taking her a SB and a HWC pin but I want to do a letter too...

2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Don't send her a letter--talk to her!!! Either in person or on the phone. build a relationship.

Oct 19, 2009
  3. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Well, I am delivering the package by hand at our last baseball game tonight. But I worry that it is our last game and she may stick my business card magnet on the fridge and forget. I know that I can and will call her to remind her, but I just wanted something personal for her to keep that would stand out in her memory.

4. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

Hello. I am a new consultant trying to find a letter for a friend that might be interested in a show and am having trouble finding that too. She asked me to drop a book off to her and I just wnated to include the cover letter. Any ideas? Thanks

Oct 22, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Here is my November letters I just completed for my hosts... You are welcome to alter it if you like. I find the "challenges" spur some Hosts to do better but then some are satisfied with $150-$300 and that is okay too! I do add the direct link because it helps some get the sales they want onto the website without all the confusion. I have never had a problem with an order going the wrong place...

Attached Files:

Oct 22, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I think Jane's letter is a great idea. Since she already knows she wants to book a show, let her see what she can earn in November (you want as many shows for Sell-A-Thon as possible, right?), and what she needs to do to earn it. This might get her excited enough to actually book that show!

While I agree with Deb you should TALK to her personally when you hand her the packet, and follow-up by phone, the visual will most likely have a 'wow' impact as well.

Oct 23, 2009
Have something to add?