1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Potential Host

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I need help in wording a cover letter for a potential host. A mother of one of the players on my son's baseball team is interested in hosting a show. She had one scheduled with another consultant - a show that she booked from a friend, she does not know the consultant - but her son got sick and she had to turn it into a catty type show. She still wants to do a cooking show and I want to be the consultant! She asked me to bring her a card tonight so she can call me when she's ready. I am taking her a SB and a HWC pin but I want to do a letter too...

2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Don't send her a letter--talk to her!!! Either in person or on the phone. build a relationship.

Oct 19, 2009
  3. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Well, I am delivering the package by hand at our last baseball game tonight. But I worry that it is our last game and she may stick my business card magnet on the fridge and forget. I know that I can and will call her to remind her, but I just wanted something personal for her to keep that would stand out in her memory.

4. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

Hello. I am a new consultant trying to find a letter for a friend that might be interested in a show and am having trouble finding that too. She asked me to drop a book off to her and I just wnated to include the cover letter. Any ideas? Thanks

Oct 22, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Here is my November letters I just completed for my hosts... You are welcome to alter it if you like. I find the "challenges" spur some Hosts to do better but then some are satisfied with $150-$300 and that is okay too! I do add the direct link because it helps some get the sales they want onto the website without all the confusion. I have never had a problem with an order going the wrong place...

Attached Files:

Oct 22, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I think Jane's letter is a great idea. Since she already knows she wants to book a show, let her see what she can earn in November (you want as many shows for Sell-A-Thon as possible, right?), and what she needs to do to earn it. This might get her excited enough to actually book that show!

While I agree with Deb you should TALK to her personally when you hand her the packet, and follow-up by phone, the visual will most likely have a 'wow' impact as well.

Oct 23, 2009
Have something to add?