• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Program Information for Potential Hosts - Tips from Julie

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Everyone

I had a show last night and had one person request for me to e-mail her information on being a host.

Does anyone have something that's already put together that I could send her? In the pasted, I've typed up a small little letter explaining the host program. I'm concerned that it's too much information and that the format isn't easy to understand.

Thanks
Julie

PamperedByJulie said:
Hey Everyone

I had a show last night and had one person request for me to e-mail her information on being a host.

Does anyone have something that's already put together that I could send her? In the pasted, I've typed up a small little letter explaining the host program. I'm concerned that it's too much information and that the format isn't easy to understand.

Thanks
Julie
Send an email thanking her for the interest she has shown, tell her about the current host and guest specials (the ones for the month you're booking in), briefly outline the other benefits (free, 1/2 price, discounts...) and invite her to visit your website (or PC's general website) for more detailed information. Tell her that you'll check back in a day or two to see if she has any more questions.

Our Hosts Never Pay Full PriceTo change the monthly host special, click on the current special in the document (so that small black sizing squares are around it), and press your delete key.
Then copy the HO's monthly Adobe guest special by clicking the camera icon on the Adobe toolbar, and dragging over the special on the page that you want to 'take a picture of', and then paste it to this document where the old special was located.
I use this for catalogs that I leave laying around.
Rita

Attachments

• Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price.doc
    440.5 KB · Views: 910
Rita,
That's an awesome flyer! I'm going to have to try that! Thanks! :)

Thanks RitaThanks for this sheet. It's great and exactly what I needed for this potential host. This will save me a bunch of time when sending information out because I won't have to re-type everything. Thanks for the instructions on how to manipulate it with Adobe too.

Great Flyer!Rita,

Great flyer! Thanks for sharing.

Love the flyer! Can't wait to try it out later today! Thanks so much Rita!

Potential Host Email (or leave arounds)You're all welcome ya'll (with a "Texas drawal"). Good luck and hope you get that booking!

1. What is a host program?

A host program is a program that encourages individuals to host events or parties in order to promote and sell certain products or services. This can be a beneficial way for businesses to reach new customers and increase sales.

2. How does a host program work?

A host program typically involves a host inviting friends, family, or acquaintances to an event where the host showcases and sells products or services. The host may receive incentives or rewards for hosting the event and helping to generate sales.

3. What are the benefits of being a host?

Being a host can have various benefits, such as receiving discounts, free products, or exclusive offers. It can also be a fun and social way to earn rewards and share products or services with friends and family.

4. Are there any requirements to become a host?

The requirements to become a host may vary depending on the specific host program. Generally, hosts should be enthusiastic and have a strong network of people to invite to the event. Some programs may also require hosts to meet certain sales goals.

5. How can I get more information about becoming a host?

If you are interested in becoming a host, you can reach out to the company or organization that offers the host program. They can provide you with more detailed information, requirements, and any necessary materials to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies