• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraisers: Tips for Contacting Businesses and Organizations

In summary, Sheila has decided to pursue fundraising opportunities and is looking for advice on how to approach local businesses. She has created a flyer and customized it for each organization she contacts, and has met with Scott to get more information.
Cr8vKitchen
I have decided I'm missing the boat by not trying to get more fundraisers. I would love to contact some local schools, pre-schools, churchs, etc. but have a couple of questions:

1- If you're approaching a business, etc. where you have no personal contact/relationship, how do you go about doing that? Do you send a form letter? Packet?

2- Do you customize your letter/packet for each person you contact?

I would love your help!
Thanks,
Sheila

I've been using this flyer (and customizing it when appropriate for the organization).

Attachments

• LetMeHelp.pdf
    794.4 KB · Views: 550
Very nice flyer Dave (just missing one ® after The Pampered Chef).

I think personal contact is always going to get your further, and the flyers and such are best used once you know who to send them to. If you're looking for organizations to contact, or just looking for who the contact person might be, call them up, and let them know what you have to offer:

"Hi, I'm Sheila, and I'm a local Pampered Chef Consultant. I'm calling because we have a wonderful fundraiser program that I feel would greatly benefit your organization without any major investment on your part. Do you know who I should speak to about the specifics of how I can help raise funds for your organization?"

Or something to that effect. I'm sure if I practiced it a bit, I'd tweak the wording some more.

Once you know who your contact person is, try to get a face-to-face appointment.

Thank you so much...this is very helpful!

Very Nice FunFlyer Dave. And to the other comment. The 'R' is on the flyer-up top beside Pampered Chef.

When you do the table at a business how do you get the products to the client???

vgibsonrn said:
When you do the table at a business how do you get the products to the client???

I would guess that all orders would be Direct Shipments

RMDave said:
I've been using this flyer (and customizing it when appropriate for the organization).

Hi Dave,
I love this flyer! (Letmehelp) Do you by chance have it as a word doc that I can change info? This is very nicely done!
Thanks, Jen

Last edited:
tig_536 said:
Hi Dave,
I love this flyer! (Letmehelp) Do you by chance have it as a word doc that I can change info? This is very nicely done!
Thanks, Jen

Sorry Jen. The flyer was done in PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. No Word compatible format. :mad: Sorry.

love your flyer Dave, very eye catching!

1. How does a Pampered Chef fundraiser work?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser allows you to earn money for your organization by selling our high-quality kitchen products. You can choose to sell our products online or through a traditional catalog fundraiser.

2. What percentage of the sales goes to the organization?

The percentage of sales that goes to the organization varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the total sales amount. On average, organizations can earn up to 15% of the total sales.

3. Do we have to pay for the products upfront?

No, you do not have to pay for the products upfront. You can choose to have a traditional catalog fundraiser where customers place orders and pay for the products, and then the organization receives a percentage of the sales. Alternatively, you can choose to have an online fundraiser where customers pay for the products directly through our website.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the organization's needs and goals. Typically, online fundraisers can last up to 2 weeks, while catalog fundraisers can last up to 4 weeks.

5. Can we customize our fundraiser with specific products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with specific products. We offer a wide range of kitchen products, and you can choose which ones you want to feature in your fundraiser. We also provide customizable marketing materials to help promote your specific fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pc ri lisa