• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential fundraisers

Cr8vKitchen

Mar 5, 2009
I have decided I'm missing the boat by not trying to get more fundraisers. I would love to contact some local schools, pre-schools, churchs, etc. but have a couple of questions:

1- If you're approaching a business, etc. where you have no personal contact/relationship, how do you go about doing that? Do you send a form letter? Packet?

2- Do you customize your letter/packet for each person you contact?

I would love your help!
Thanks,
Sheila

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I've been using this flyer (and customizing it when appropriate for the organization).

Attachments

• LetMeHelp.pdf
    794.4 KB · Views: 502

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Very nice flyer Dave (just missing one ® after The Pampered Chef).

I think personal contact is always going to get your further, and the flyers and such are best used once you know who to send them to. If you're looking for organizations to contact, or just looking for who the contact person might be, call them up, and let them know what you have to offer:

"Hi, I'm Sheila, and I'm a local Pampered Chef Consultant. I'm calling because we have a wonderful fundraiser program that I feel would greatly benefit your organization without any major investment on your part. Do you know who I should speak to about the specifics of how I can help raise funds for your organization?"

Or something to that effect. I'm sure if I practiced it a bit, I'd tweak the wording some more.

Once you know who your contact person is, try to get a face-to-face appointment.

Cr8vKitchen

Mar 5, 2009
Thank you so much...this is very helpful!

Mar 10, 2009
Very Nice FunFlyer Dave. And to the other comment. The 'R' is on the flyer-up top beside Pampered Chef.

vgibsonrn

Feb 14, 2010
When you do the table at a business how do you get the products to the client???

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
When you do the table at a business how do you get the products to the client???

I would guess that all orders would be Direct Shipments

tig_536

Novice Member
Feb 10, 2009
I've been using this flyer (and customizing it when appropriate for the organization).

Hi Dave,
I love this flyer! (Letmehelp) Do you by chance have it as a word doc that I can change info? This is very nicely done!
Thanks, Jen

Last edited:

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Hi Dave,
I love this flyer! (Letmehelp) Do you by chance have it as a word doc that I can change info? This is very nicely done!
Thanks, Jen

Sorry Jen. The flyer was done in PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. No Word compatible format. :mad: Sorry.

vgmontes

May 7, 2010
love your flyer Dave, very eye catching!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views