• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I fix a potential booking mistake in my show submission?

In summary, the conversation discusses a situation where a recruit had to handle a show on her own due to the host's schedule change. During the show submission, the recruit made a mistake by marking potential bookings instead of entering the actual booking dates. The conversation offers advice on how to handle the situation and reminds the importance of accurately entering booking information. It also highlights the importance of supporting and guiding recruits in their business journey.
Sheila
Gold Member
My hubby was transferred to evenings at the last minute & I couldn't go meet with my new recruit tonight without bring my 2 little ones along. She felt confident that she could close show #3 on her own.

We were on the phone discussing it afterward, and she said she did put in the bookings.

While we were on the phone, she submitted the show, then said that she had marked "potential booking", and had not actually entered the booking date for the two guests who booked off this host!!! :eek:

She's calling HO right now to see if there's any way to correct the show submitted 2 min's ago. Does anyone know if they can change it for her?

I told her it doesn't hurt to ask, the worst that they can do is say NO. :cry:

I'm crossing my fingers that they will be able to correct it for her. I've heard of other people getting their shows adjusted by HO, so I'm hoping for the best.

I don't know what to do now. I feel so frustrated and disappointed. :cry:First of all, take a deep breath and try not to stress too much about this situation. It's understandable that you feel frustrated and disappointed, but remember that mistakes happen and it's important to stay calm and find a solution.If your recruit is able to change the show submission, that would be great. However, if she is unable to do so, you can always reach out to the guests who booked off this host and confirm their booking dates. Then, you can manually enter them into your system as bookings.In the future, it's important to remind your recruits the importance of accurately entering booking information and double checking before submitting a show. You can also offer to go over the process with them to ensure they understand it fully.Remember, one mistake does not define your business or your recruit's potential. Use this as a learning experience and continue to support and guide your recruit in their journey. Good luck!

What is the difference between a potential booking and a booking?

A potential booking is when a customer expresses interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party but has not yet committed to a specific date or time. A booking, on the other hand, is when a customer has officially scheduled a party with a specific date and time.

How do I turn a potential booking into a confirmed booking?

The best way to turn a potential booking into a confirmed booking is to proactively follow up with the customer and help them choose a date and time that works for them. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, to encourage them to book their party.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with several benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and social experience with friends and family.

How do I track my potential bookings and bookings?

You can track your potential bookings and bookings through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. Simply log in and go to the "Bookings" tab to view and manage your upcoming parties.

What should I do if a potential booking falls through?

If a potential booking falls through, don't get discouraged. Follow up with the customer and try to reschedule for a different date or time. You can also ask them if they would be interested in hosting a virtual party instead. If they are not able to book a party at this time, thank them for considering and offer to keep them updated on future promotions and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Get_Pampered