• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Booking of a Friend

is considering hosting a Power Cooking Workshop again, but is having trouble finding enough people to come. She has a few friends who would like to come, but aren't able to. Tina thinks about hosting a party, but is unsure if it would be financially feasible. She e-mailed her friend to ask what she thinks. Her friend responded that she is not sure if a party is feasible, but she does miss hosting and would like to do one again.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a friend who hosted once for me and I recently spoke w/ her about hosting again. It was when I was having my Power Cooking Workshop where she expressed interest in it but couldn't come. She has a couple friends/neighbors also who wanted to come but weren't available. So I asked her about holding a PC party she said maybe. Now she just e-mailed me the other day about our daughters getting a playdate and also said she "may" want to do a party. I just got this e-mail from her:

I'm not sure about a party. We have to start cutting costs so I couldn't spend much. But I just broke my roller and really miss it. And a few friends said they would be interested in coming. Not sure how much they would buy though.

Her last show was one of my first shows and I don't think I mailed the invites. I'm not sure how many people she invited, but only 3 people came and sales were really low. But she had outside orders that brought the show to $400.

I'm thinking she's saying what most people say. Doesn't everyone assume their friends won't want to spend money these days? I'm trying to figure out the right wording to use to let her know that if she and her friends want to do a party, then by all means let's have one and have some fun. They deserve a night out. Not to worry about what people may or may not spend. Let's work on inviting as many people as you can think of so that possibly more people can attend or place orders and lift the pressure off your friends that you think won't be able to buy anything. Or something to that effect.

What would you do?

I would let her know that we have great new recipes that can all be made in less than 30 minutes, and for $2 or less per serving. Also, that a large percentage of our catalog is less than $20, and that everyone needs a fun night out with great cooking tips and great recipes - ESPECIALLY when money is tight!Offer to do the Baked Potato Chowder - it's about $1 per serving, and delicious! Let her know everyone will love to come see it demoed, and take home the recipe with them!

Last edited:
I have told the hostess that it's not about the money, it's about them getting friends together to learn and have a good time and the more people they invite the less pressure there is for people to order and that everyone can use a night out where they don't have to spend money if they don't want to. I try to make it about the host and the guests getting together.

Tina

1. How do I approach my friend about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to approach your friend about hosting a party is to simply have an open and honest conversation with them. Let them know that you are a consultant for Pampered Chef and that you think they would be a great host for a party. Explain the benefits of hosting, such as earning free products and having a fun and unique social event with their friends.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and unique social event with your friends. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and receive exclusive host rewards and discounts.

3. How do I book my friend's Pampered Chef party?

To book your friend's Pampered Chef party, simply talk to them about hosting and then reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you schedule a date and time for the party, as well as provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make it a success.

4. Can I earn rewards for booking a party for my friend?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn rewards for booking a party for your friend. This could include free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the current rewards program.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. Whether your friend invites a few close friends or a larger group, they will still have a great time and be eligible for host rewards. Encourage your friend to invite as many people as they feel comfortable with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lovescooking
Replies
Views
LarissaRed123
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies