• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Baked Cheesy Potatoes on a Bar Pan?

In summary, to prep potatoes for cooking on the Large Bar Pan, wash and scrub them clean. You can also peel and cut them into even-sized pieces before tossing them in desired seasonings and oil. The recommended temperature for cooking potatoes on the Large Bar Pan is 375°F and the cooking time varies from 30-40 minutes depending on the size and type of potatoes. Frozen potatoes can also be used on the Large Bar Pan, but must be thawed completely and cooking time adjusted. The pan does not need to be greased, but can be lightly sprayed or brushed with oil for added flavor and crispiness. To prevent potatoes from sticking, make sure they are evenly coated in oil and not overcrowding the pan. Flipping them
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a recipe for potatoes baked on the bar pan? The ones that are tossed with oil and some kind of cheese? Does anyone know what recipe this might be?

I have a recipe that I make with quartered potatoes tossed in olive oil, rosemary and fresh grated parm cheese and it is yummy. Its not really a recipe just something I throw together.

I did this over the weekend, same as PCMomto4, only I used the parmesan-garlic dipping seasoning tossed with the olive oil. sliced potatoes into large chunks and cooked at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until the potatoes were cooked.

I've done the same thing but used the Large Stoneware Bar Pan and I place my potatoes on one end and chicken breast sprinkled with whatever seasonings I pick out of the drawer. Cook for about 20 - 25 minutes, add a salad and you have a quick meal and only dirtied the bar pan!

Carol Adams

Crinkle cut the potatoes with the mandoline and spray them with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and bake at 425 for about 25 minutes. Take the pan out, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon. Return the pan to the oven until the cheese melts. Serve with sour cream.

I adapted this from something that I saw Rachel Ray do on her show. They are yummy!

1. How do I prep potatoes for cooking on the Large Bar Pan?

To prep potatoes for cooking on the Large Bar Pan, wash and scrub them clean. If desired, peel the potatoes and cut them into even-sized pieces. Then, toss the potatoes in your desired seasonings and oil before placing them on the pan.

2. What is the best temperature and cooking time for potatoes on the Large Bar Pan?

The recommended temperature for cooking potatoes on the Large Bar Pan is 375°F. The cooking time will vary depending on the size and type of potatoes you are using, but on average it takes about 30-40 minutes for potatoes to cook on the Large Bar Pan.

3. Can I use frozen potatoes on the Large Bar Pan?

Yes, you can use frozen potatoes on the Large Bar Pan. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Do I need to grease the Large Bar Pan before cooking potatoes on it?

No, the Large Bar Pan has a non-stick coating, so you do not need to grease it before cooking potatoes. However, you can lightly spray or brush the pan with oil for added flavor and crispiness.

5. How do I prevent potatoes from sticking to the Large Bar Pan?

To prevent potatoes from sticking to the Large Bar Pan, make sure they are evenly coated in oil and are not overcrowding the pan. You can also flip the potatoes halfway through cooking to ensure they cook evenly and do not stick to the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wellscooking
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC