• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Make with These Frozen Ingredients? - Breakfast Ideas Needed!

In summary, these are hashbrowns that can be used as a side dish with eggs, bacon, and cheese, or as a breakfast scramble skillet.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a bag of these in my freezer. I cannot for the life of me remember what recipe I bought them for.

Now I'm trying to clean out my freezer and thought I'd try to make something with these.

It can be a breakfast-y type of recipe. Something w/ eggs? Hamburger? I don't know what.

Any ideas?

When I get them I just use them like hashbrowns as a side with the eggs, etc :)

You could do the brunch casserole thing that was in the SB a few season's ago. The base was hashbrowns. It is very yummy! I like mine with Sour Cream and Pico De Gallo.

Here is what I do
2 pkg crescent roll
cook package of sausage (drained)
4 eggs
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup hasbrowns

cook sausage and drain, unroll crescent rolls into pan place cooked sausage ontop of crescent rolls add whisk eggs, hasbrowns and cheese and bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.

Was it my sausage corn chowder recipe that I posted awhile back?

PampChefJoy said:
Was it my sausage corn chowder recipe that I posted awhile back?

lol I can't even remember. What's your recipe?

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares :)

The Salisbury Steak recipe from the Week Day Dinners cards.

I use them for a breakfast scramble skillet. We have it about once a week.Cut 4 strips bacon into small pieces. Cook pieces over medium heat until fat is rendered and bacon is crispy. Remove bacon from pan to a paper towel lined plate using a slotted spoon. Pour out all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings. Add frozen hash browns to pan in a single layer. Cook according to package directions. When done, leave in the pan and pour 4 eggs, beaten, over potatoes. Stir. Cook until eggs are mostly done, but still slightly moist. Stir in cooked bacon and a handful of shredded cheese, if desired.

What are some breakfast ideas using frozen ingredients?

1. Frozen fruit smoothie bowls: Blend together frozen berries, banana, yogurt, and milk for a delicious and healthy breakfast.

2. Frozen breakfast burritos: Fill tortillas with scrambled eggs, cheese, and frozen vegetables, then wrap and freeze for a quick and hearty breakfast on-the-go.

3. Frozen waffles or pancakes: Toast or heat up frozen waffles or pancakes for a quick and easy breakfast. Add toppings like fruit, nut butter, or syrup for extra flavor.

4. Frozen breakfast sandwiches: Assemble English muffins, cooked sausage or bacon, and frozen egg patty for a filling breakfast sandwich that can be heated up in the microwave.

5. Frozen breakfast casserole: Layer bread, frozen vegetables, cooked meats, and shredded cheese in a casserole dish. Pour beaten eggs and milk over the top, then freeze. Bake in the morning for a delicious and effortless breakfast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefharris