• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 1/2 Circle Potato Peeler? Find the Perfect PC Peelers Here!

In summary, the best type of potato peeler to use is a Y-shaped peeler with a comfortable grip and sharp blade. To clean it, simply wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. It can also be used on other vegetables, but some may be too hard for it. It is recommended to replace the peeler every 1-2 years or when the blade becomes dull. Safety precautions should also be taken when using a potato peeler, such as holding the vegetable steady and peeling away from your hand.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a potato peeler PC once sold. She says it is a 1/2 circle peeler. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so, anyone have one?

Not in the last 6-7 years that I know of. I only remember the metal one before the current one.

Tupperware used to have one like that......

maybe that was it and she thinks it was PC....

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you and your customer find the potato peeler she is looking for. I am not familiar with a 1/2 circle peeler, but I would be more than happy to do some research and see if we have a similar product available. Please let me know if you would like me to look into this further for you. Thank you!

1. What is the best type of potato peeler to use?

The best type of potato peeler to use is a Y-shaped peeler. It allows for a comfortable grip and has a sharp blade that efficiently peels potatoes without much effort.

2. How do I clean my potato peeler?

To clean your potato peeler, simply wash it with warm soapy water and then dry it thoroughly. If there are any stubborn pieces of food stuck on the blade, you can use a small brush or toothpick to remove them.

3. Can I use a potato peeler on other vegetables?

Yes, you can use a potato peeler on other vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini. It is important to note that some vegetables, like butternut squash, may be too hard for a potato peeler to handle.

4. How often should I replace my potato peeler?

The lifespan of a potato peeler can vary depending on the quality and how often it is used. Generally, it is recommended to replace your potato peeler every 1-2 years or when you notice the blade becoming dull.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when using a potato peeler?

Yes, it is important to always use caution when using a potato peeler as the blade is sharp. Make sure to hold the vegetable steady and peel away from your hand. Also, keep your fingers away from the blade while peeling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenBowen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenBowen
  • GetPamperedinSac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Stephanie S