• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potato Demo: How to Increase Sales

In summary, a Potato Demo is a live cooking demonstration that showcases the Potato Spiralizer tool and its potential uses, ultimately increasing interest and sales. To have a successful demo, it is important to have all necessary ingredients and supplies ready, engage with the audience, and have additional products available for purchase. No special training is required to conduct a demo, but it can be helpful to familiarize oneself with the features and benefits of the tool. The demo can also be customized to cater to the audience's preferences, which can make it more engaging and increase the chances of making a sale. To encourage sales after the demo, offering exclusive discounts or promotions and providing recipe cards and tips can be effective.
TinasKitchen
I might've missed this post, but what do you do you in a potato demo? and how does it increase sales?

Nevermind!Ginger told me it was in the files section!! got it now .. thanks.:)

the lime and cucumber one is a good one too!! Also in the files section

What exactly is a "Potato Demo" and how can it help increase sales?

A Potato Demo is a live cooking demonstration featuring our versatile Potato Spiralizer tool. It allows customers to see the tool in action and taste delicious potato dishes, which can increase their interest and likelihood of making a purchase.

What are some tips for a successful Potato Demo?

To have a successful Potato Demo, make sure to have all necessary ingredients and supplies ready beforehand. Engage with your audience by explaining the benefits and uses of the Potato Spiralizer, and offer samples for customers to try. Also, be sure to have additional products on hand for customers to purchase after the demo.

Do I need any special training to conduct a Potato Demo?

No special training is required to conduct a Potato Demo. However, it can be helpful to familiarize yourself with the features and benefits of the Potato Spiralizer, as well as any recipe variations you plan to demonstrate.

Can I customize the Potato Demo to fit my audience's preferences?

Absolutely! You can choose to feature different types of potatoes or other vegetables, and incorporate various seasonings and toppings to cater to your audience's tastes. This can make the demo more engaging and increase the chances of making a sale.

How do I follow up with customers after a Potato Demo to encourage sales?

One effective way to follow up with customers after a Potato Demo is to offer exclusive discounts or promotions on the Potato Spiralizer or other related products. You can also provide them with recipe cards and tips for using the tool, making them more likely to make a purchase in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Meigs
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224