• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caring for a Microwave Potato Bag: Tips & Instructions

In summary, to clean your microwave potato bag, simply spot clean it with a damp cloth or sponge or use mild detergent and warm water for tougher stains. Do not put it in the washing machine as it can damage the bag. It is recommended to wash it every 2-3 uses or as needed. The potato bag should not be used in a convection oven and can last for several years with proper care.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I had a lady on Sunday ask me about a bag that you put your potato in then popped it in the microwave. What she is looking for is the use and care - specifically washing - instructions. Anyone remember this product. I have been in this since 2001 and do not remember this. I remember the toaster bags but a potato bag - nope!

I have one of these but I bought it from a craft sale, not Pampered Chef. These are just fabric bags that crafters sew together. I just throw it in the wash since it's just fabric. I don't know if PC ever made one.

Nope- not a PC item, unless its from 2000 or prior.

Cool. I didn't think it was ours. But I am going to check with some one else. She celebrated 20 years in PC this week! Thanks for the help!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the potato bag for the microwave. I have been a Pampered Chef consultant since 2001 as well and I do not recall this specific product. However, I would be happy to help you find the use and care instructions for it. I recommend checking our website or reaching out to our customer service team for more information. In the meantime, I can suggest using our microwave potato cooker which has received great reviews from our customers. It's a simple and easy way to cook potatoes in the microwave without any mess. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my microwave potato bag?

To clean your microwave potato bag, simply spot clean it with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a mild detergent and warm water. Make sure to thoroughly rinse and dry the bag before using it again.

2. Can I put my potato bag in the washing machine?

No, it is not recommended to put your microwave potato bag in the washing machine. The water and agitation can damage the bag and affect its functionality. Spot cleaning is the best method for cleaning your potato bag.

3. How often should I wash my microwave potato bag?

It is recommended to wash your potato bag every 2-3 uses or as needed. If you notice any stains or odors, it is best to wash it before using it again.

4. Can I use my potato bag in a convection oven?

No, the microwave potato bag is designed specifically for use in the microwave. It is not safe to use in a convection oven as it is not made to withstand the high temperatures and airflow in a convection oven.

5. How long can I expect my potato bag to last?

With proper care, your microwave potato bag can last for several years. It is important to follow the care instructions and avoid any harsh chemicals or excessive washing. If you notice any damage or wear and tear, it is time to replace your potato bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • LoriLions
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies