• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Pot Roast Recipe & Stoneware Piece

In summary, the best pot roast recipe is the Classic Pot Roast from Pampered Chef. Stoneware is a great option for cooking pot roast as it distributes heat evenly, resulting in tender and juicy meat. The cooking time for pot roast in stoneware is about 2-3 hours at 350°F. Stoneware does not need to be seasoned beforehand, but it is recommended to lightly spray it with cooking oil. Stoneware can also be used to make gravy for the pot roast. Simply remove the roast and use the drippings to make a flavorful gravy on the stovetop.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys, this is from a cluster mate of mine. Can you help please?:D

"I'm hoping one of you who have been doing this longer than I have can help me out. I have a customer asking me about a Pot Roast Recipe that was cooked in one of the stoneware pieces. She said it's not Cacciatore it "was just pot roast". She's looking for the recipe and wants to buy the piece of stoneware, but I can't for the life of me find either. I've searched Consultant's Corner and even googled. Does anybody know what she might be referring to? "

did you check Joyce's Fine cooking web site then go under Pampered Chefs they have alot of good Recipes. Hope you find it.

Thanks Diane, I thought I would go here first. I will check now.;)

Go to the recipr tip section of chef success and look under covered baker I think these might work for you.:)

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your customer's question about the pot roast recipe and stoneware piece. It sounds like she may be referring to our Stoneware Deep Covered Baker, which is perfect for cooking a delicious pot roast. Our website has a variety of pot roast recipes that can be cooked in this piece, so I recommend checking there for some inspiration. If she's interested in purchasing the stoneware, I can certainly assist with that as well. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is the best pot roast recipe?

The best pot roast recipe is a matter of personal preference, but a popular and delicious option is the Classic Pot Roast recipe from Pampered Chef. It uses a combination of beef broth, red wine, and spices to create a rich and flavorful dish.

Can I use stoneware to cook pot roast?

Yes, stoneware is an excellent choice for cooking pot roast. The material holds and distributes heat evenly, resulting in tender and juicy meat. Just make sure to follow the stoneware care instructions and avoid extreme temperature changes.

How long does it take to cook pot roast in stoneware?

The cooking time for pot roast in stoneware can vary depending on the size of the roast and the oven temperature. In general, it takes about 2-3 hours to cook a 3-4 pound pot roast in stoneware at 350°F.

Do I need to season the stoneware before cooking pot roast?

No, stoneware does not need to be seasoned before cooking pot roast. However, it is recommended to lightly spray the stoneware with cooking oil before adding the roast to prevent sticking.

Can I use stoneware to make gravy for my pot roast?

Yes, you can use stoneware to make gravy for your pot roast. Once the roast is cooked, remove it from the stoneware and place it on a serving dish. Then, use the drippings in the stoneware to make a delicious gravy on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison