• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pot Luck Dinner

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
My son's boy scout troop is having a pot luck dinner next week and I need some suggestions on what to bring. I need to provide a main course type dish that will feed multiple people and that the kids will like. Any ideas?

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
The Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss is Yummy If people dont take tons it will serve more and my 4 yr old son who hates broccli and carrots loves this dish.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Mandarin Pasta Salad, of course...sorry I can't seem to find any place that this dish does not fit. Kids love it (mine do at least and they are picky eaters) and it is a big salad and will feed many.

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
If you need a main dish, I would say the inside out lasagna!! It's awesome!! All kids like pasta and cheese!!!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Cajun Cornbread Chili Skillet

My favorite to take to a pot luck is the Cajun Cornbread Chili Skillet from All the Best. It's super easy to make. I bake it so it's ready just before we leave, the put the lid on it, and take it to the pot luck with the large square platter. When I feel like I have a large enough audience, I tell them that they have got to see this, then flip it out.

It's always a big WOW factor, most everybody loves the dish (kids included), and I've gotten some sales and a booking from doing it.

I've attached the recipe as I make it...I've modified it a little bit.

HTH

Attachments

• Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 238