1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Personal Pot and pan warranty

1. Conpie

Conpie

I have two pieces of my pot and pan set left. One needs to be replaced the other is a large fry pan and is still in great condition. How can I replace this. It has a lifetime warranty. I have had them for over or close to 20 years.

Aug 7, 2016
  2. ktraceyk

ktraceyk Member

The lifetime warranty was not on the pans from that long ago. Look at the bottom it will have a date on it.

Aug 7, 2016
  3. Conpie

Conpie

00must be the year. They told me there was a warranty when I bought them.

Aug 7, 2016
  4. ktraceyk

ktraceyk Member

That's probably when they came out I knew it was after 99. Call 1-888-our-chef ask them what to do. They may be able to help.

Aug 7, 2016
  5. Conpie

Conpie

Thank you so very much. I really loved my pans and they are still in good shape. Correction my large fry pan is in great shape. My granddaughter recently scratched my small pan inside and ruined it. The other pans have gone away.

Aug 7, 2016
  6. If it says professional or executive it has a lifetime guarantee. If it does not, then it is generation !! and only had a 3 (or maybe 5) year guarantee.

Have something to add?