• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Pot & Pan Warranty: Replacing a Piece After 20 Years - Lifetime Coverage

In summary, the warranty on Pampered Chef pots and pans varies, but most come with a limited lifetime warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. This includes issues like warping, cracking, or chipping, but does not cover damage from misuse or normal wear and tear. To make a warranty claim, contact customer service with proof of purchase and details of the issue. Registration is not required, but keeping proof of purchase is recommended. Returns for refunds or exchanges are not covered under the warranty, but customer service can assist with any issues.
Conpie
I have two pieces of my pot and pan set left. One needs to be replaced the other is a large fry pan and is still in great condition. How can I replace this. It has a lifetime warranty. I have had them for over or close to 20 years.

The lifetime warranty was not on the pans from that long ago. Look at the bottom it will have a date on it.

00must be the year. They told me there was a warranty when I bought them.

That's probably when they came out I knew it was after 99. Call 1-888-our-chef ask them what to do. They may be able to help.

Thank you so very much. I really loved my pans and they are still in good shape. Correction my large fry pan is in great shape. My granddaughter recently scratched my small pan inside and ruined it. The other pans have gone away.

If it says professional or executive it has a lifetime guarantee. If it does not, then it is generation !! and only had a 3 (or maybe 5) year guarantee.

What is the warranty on Pampered Chef pots and pans?

The warranty on Pampered Chef pots and pans varies depending on the specific product. However, most of our cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty, meaning it is covered against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

What does the warranty cover?

The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship of the pot or pan. This includes issues such as warping, cracking, or chipping. It does not cover damage caused by misuse, improper care, or normal wear and tear.

How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your Pampered Chef pot or pan is covered under the warranty, you can contact our customer service team to initiate a warranty claim. You will need to provide proof of purchase and details of the issue with the product.

Do I need to register my pots and pans for the warranty?

No, you do not need to register your pots and pans for the warranty. However, we do recommend keeping your proof of purchase in case you need to make a warranty claim in the future.

Can I return my pots and pans for a refund or exchange?

Our warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship, so unfortunately we cannot accept returns for refunds or exchanges. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies