1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Posting your a consultant

1. adge

adge

i know your not aloud to post on your facebook or myspace etc your website but can you post that you are a independent consultant for pampered chef?

Apr 13, 2009
  2. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

No- but you can say something like I love using great kitchen tools and I know you would too. Ask me how to acquire them! :) Or something snappier than that! LOL

Apr 13, 2009
  3. That is a very good question? Is there anyone on here that can answer that? I would also like to put that I'm a consultant on my Facebook, so all my friends know.

Apr 13, 2009
  4. merego

merego Senior Member

nope, can't say you are an independant consultant for PC. :(

Apr 13, 2009
  5. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Can you say that you are a cooking consultant?

Apr 13, 2009
  6. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

I removed my PC connections on Facebook but feel comfortable saying I represent a major kitchen products company and would love to help anyone discover their culinary expertise within through a quick and fun live cooking show experience. (not that I've done it -- I need to procrastinate a while...)

Apr 13, 2009
  7. maassl

maassl Guest

This is what I put on my facebook:

"Employer:Myself
    Position:Selling Great Kitchen Tools
    Time Period:April 2008 - Present
    Description:Selling great products, meeting great people, making great food that is easy to prepare and getting a few nights out so I appreciate those in my main line of work. If you are interesting in having a party and getting some great products for free let me know :)

Want more information? Email me!"

I changed it after I realized that I wasn't supposed to say what I actually do. Do you think that this is OK??

Apr 14, 2009
  8. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Love it!!!!

Apr 14, 2009
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

You're pretty much fine as long as you (a) don't put your website address and (b) don't mention Pampered Chef by name. I believe the purpose of that is to keep your info from coming up if someone does a search for PC.

Apr 14, 2009
  10. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

There are so many FB groups where people have not only mentioned they are a consultant but include their consultant #. I hope this is adjusted or lifted soon. I want the WORLD to know I sell PC.

Have something to add?