• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Promote My Independent Pampered Chef Consulting on Social Media?

In summary, this woman is selling kitchen tools and has been doing so for a few years. She has changed her FB profile to remove all mention of PC.
adge
i know your not aloud to post on your facebook or myspace etc your website but can you post that you are a independent consultant for pampered chef?

No- but you can say something like I love using great kitchen tools and I know you would too. Ask me how to acquire them! :) Or something snappier than that! LOL

That is a very good question? Is there anyone on here that can answer that? I would also like to put that I'm a consultant on my Facebook, so all my friends know.

nope, can't say you are an independant consultant for PC. :(

Can you say that you are a cooking consultant?

I removed my PC connections on Facebook but feel comfortable saying I represent a major kitchen products company and would love to help anyone discover their culinary expertise within through a quick and fun live cooking show experience. (not that I've done it -- I need to procrastinate a while...)

This is what I put on my facebook:"Employer:Myself
Position:Selling Great Kitchen Tools
Time Period:April 2008 - Present
Description:Selling great products, meeting great people, making great food that is easy to prepare and getting a few nights out so I appreciate those in my main line of work. If you are interesting in having a party and getting some great products for free let me know :)Want more information? Email me!"I changed it after I realized that I wasn't supposed to say what I actually do. Do you think that this is OK??

You're pretty much fine as long as you (a) don't put your website address and (b) don't mention Pampered Chef by name. I believe the purpose of that is to keep your info from coming up if someone does a search for PC.

There are so many FB groups where people have not only mentioned they are a consultant but include their consultant #. I hope this is adjusted or lifted soon. I want the WORLD to know I sell PC.

1. How do I post myself as a consultant on Pampered Chef?

To post yourself as a consultant on Pampered Chef, you will need to create an account on our website. Once you have an account, you can navigate to the "Become a Consultant" page and follow the prompts to complete your profile. After that, you will officially be listed as a Pampered Chef consultant!

2. Is there a fee to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $99 to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes products and business supplies to help you get started.

3. Can I post as a consultant if I am not currently a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, you do not need to be a customer to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. However, we do recommend familiarizing yourself with our products and brand before joining as a consultant.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to exclusive training and resources to help you succeed. You also have the flexibility to work your own hours and be your own boss!

5. Can I post as a consultant if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a presence in several countries, including Canada, Mexico, and Germany. If you live outside of the United States, you can check our website to see if we have a consultant program in your country and follow the same steps to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • NooraK