• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcards with Envelopes: The Perfect Choice for Your Anniversary Sale

In summary, the postcards and envelopes are sold together as a set, with dimensions of 4" x 6" for the postcards and 4.375" x 6.375" for the envelopes. The postcards are blank on one side, allowing for personalization with markers, stamps, or stickers. Both the postcards and envelopes are made from 100% recycled paper. These postcards can also be used for business or marketing purposes, such as sending promotional materials or thank you notes to clients or potential customers.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Does anyone know if its more postage if you put a postcard in an envelope made for postcards?

I'm thinking of doing an anniversary sale this month and considering doing a mailing but thought it looks nicer in an envelope than just a plain SALE postcard.

Yes, it'd cost the same as a letter. The upside is that it'd get sent first-class where postcards are sent third-class or something like that and take longer.

ahh good to know! I was trying to be 'frugal' with postage but I want them to actually reach the people and thought I had the best shot with first class. The goal is to make sales, not spend all my profits in postage to those stingy people who don't offer up their email. LOL

Another thought about postcards in envelopes: they don't get lost as easily. It's worth a few cents more to make sure that they are received. Besides, they are more likely to be noticed than when they are mixed up with junk mail.

Thank you Nancy! If I'm going to spend the money for full 1st class mail then I might as well do a flyer and send a mini catalog. Something I just may consider!

I think you should just send the postcards. When I get a postcard, I look at it right away... and if it's something I'm interested in, I put it on the refrigerator.

Never looked at it like that...good insight! Thanks!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that it's a great idea to use postcards with envelopes for your anniversary sale. Not only does it add a touch of elegance and professionalism, but it also protects the postcard from getting damaged in the mail. As for postage, it is typically the same cost whether you use an envelope or not, as long as the weight and size of the envelope falls within the standard postage guidelines. I hope your sale is a huge success! Happy cooking!

1. What are the dimensions of the postcards and envelopes?

The postcards measure 4" x 6" and the envelopes measure 4.375" x 6.375".

2. Are the postcards and envelopes sold together or separately?

They are sold together as a set, with 12 postcards and 12 envelopes in each pack.

3. Can I personalize the postcards with my own design or message?

Yes, the postcards are blank on one side, allowing you to customize them with your own design or message using markers, stamps, or stickers.

4. Are the postcards and envelopes made from recycled materials?

Yes, both the postcards and envelopes are made from 100% recycled paper.

5. Can I use these postcards for business or marketing purposes?

Yes, these postcards are great for sending promotional materials, thank you notes, or announcements to clients or potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • elizabethfox