• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 130 Postcard Stamps for $30 - Hurry!

In summary, JenJen is having a baby this Wednesday and does not have the time or energy to mail out invitations anymore. She has 130 postcard stamps that she would like to get rid of. If anyone is interested, she will mail them for $30.
jenm42
Do you mail invitiations for your hosts?

Please remember that postage is going UP (again) on May 15 from 26c to 27c for postcard stamps, and from 41c to 42c for regular first class stamps.

I'm having a baby this Wednesday (yes, three days from now), so I am not doing any more parties for awhile... and have ended up with extra postcard stamps that will soon be useless.

So......I have postcard stamps that I would like to get rid of, to recoup some of my cost! I have 130 postcard stamps, which should be more than enough for 3 parties (40 postcards each, theoretically!), but could probably stretch you to 5 or 6 if your hosts hand out some of their invites.

If anyone would like them, I will mail you my 130 postcard stamps for $30. I can take PayPal. Free shipping! =)

Let me know. First one to reply gets them! Mailed out tomorrow.

=) Jen

Jen, why don't you just save them? You can put a 1 cent stamp on them later.

Well, I tried that once. With the host return address label on the postcard invites, there's not enough room to put the 1c stamp. I did do it anyway, to two parties, last time postage went up... tried to force it all on there... but then BOTH hosts called me later complaining that NO ONE received their invites. So, I won't do that again. Not worth taking the chance!

Completely besides that.... I am not sure that after I have this baby that I am going to continue with PC. Haven't made any final decisions yet, bring all hormonal and pregnant and all... but really, I am not sure. So, if anyone else could use the postcard stamps (and at a DISCOUNT!), I figure I would just get rid of them while they're still good.

KWIM? =) Jen

Return address label???

I just put the host's address on the label with the show info - that works just fine. I've had hosts get them back in the mail, because of wrong address etc....so I know it works.

Don't mess with return address labels, and you'll have room for those 1 cent stamps!

if you aren't using them for postcards buy the difference in postage to put them on regular envelopes bills or whatever

bumping for jen...she wants to sell ;)

Thanks, Vanessa. =)

trps - Actually I do all of my banking online and by automatic payments, so I only very rarely mail out anything at all - besides postcards for my shows. It would take me years to go through 130 of them to use for other purposes.

Becky - I print the host return addresses, and all the show info, and my website information and everything... right on the invites now, so no need for the actual labels. I actually have lots of hosts who don't have the parties at their house - lots of fire halls and stuff - so the party address doesn't always match up with the return address.... and it looks very professional to include it there anyway; I get tons of comments how people have never recevied such a nice PC invitation. So, still no room for the 1c stamps - which I think, actually looks less professional as well....

=) No one's interested in buying these stamps?

Jen

Jen- if I was using postcards, I would! I have been using full size invites in a business envelope!

Anyone who is using postcards, get these from Jen...that's only .23 each!

BTW, Jen...I hope you are able to come back to PC in some way! Glad it sounds like you are holding off on making such a big decision right now! Hormones mess with us, huh??

Anyone in your cluster that would buy them from you?

Jen, YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!!!!

What is the "Get 130 Postcard Stamps for $30 - Hurry!" promotion?

The "Get 130 Postcard Stamps for $30 - Hurry!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase 130 postcard stamps for only $30. This is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase the stamps online or through your consultant, and they will be delivered to you within a few business days.

Can I use these stamps for regular mail?

Yes, these stamps can be used for regular mail as well as postcards. They have the same value as regular first-class stamps, so you can use them for any type of mail that requires a first-class stamp.

What if I don't need 130 stamps?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for the purchase of 130 stamps. If you don't need that many stamps, you can always split the cost with a friend or family member who may also need stamps. Or, you can save the extra stamps for future use.

Is this promotion available in all areas?

Yes, this promotion is available to all customers in the United States. However, please note that the stamps will be delivered within the U.S. only. International shipping is not available for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies