• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Postcard Invitations: Simplify Your Host Information with Labels

In summary, Becky is considering going back to using the postcard invites and was wondering if anyone has a label they use to put the host information on the postcard. She uses the labels that work for the mini catalogs and finds them perfect for the postcards. She also includes her show information and email address on the labels. She says that she hasn't ordered postcards in awhile and that they still say to go to The Pampered Chef to view the catalog.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I am considering going back to using the postcard invites and was wondering if anyone has a label they use to put the host information on the postcard? I know some people run them though their printer, but this didn't work so well for me and I find labels so much easier and less frustrating. Thanks!

heather223 said:
Hi! I am considering going back to using the postcard invites and was wondering if anyone has a label they use to put the host information on the postcard? I know some people run them though their printer, but this didn't work so well for me and I find labels so much easier and less frustrating. Thanks!

The labels that work for the mini catalogs are also the perfect size for the postcards. It covers up all of the writing, but it says everything that needs to be said, anyway - including having all of your info on it too.

I do sometimes still use these when the host is sending out all email invites or doing a huge FB invite, and I am sending it more as a reminder. I also put them in my Host packets for hosts to hand out to people.

I do still use them, I use the sheet of 30 that are on the Avery box

Date...... Time......
Host Name......... Phone ........
Address..................
my web.............
Bring a friend or order receive a gift

Becky this is exactly why I am going to go back to them. So many people are using Facebook and evites that I am not getting guest list back. So I am going to give them 40 postcards and ask them to hand them out or mail them. If they choose not to I am only out $1.00 and not $5.00 it would cost me to mail the mini. I can't say that it really increased my sales. I believe my sales increased because I became better as a consultant. I haven't ordered postcards in awhile- do they still say to go to The Pampered Chef to view the catalog? Doreen- How do you let customers know to go to your website to place an order if they can't make it?

they say:

"I'm hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show, and I want you to come!"

Then, there's room for the show info, with host's address, phone, and email

Then under that, it says:

"It'll be so much fun! We'll try kitchen tools as affordable as as they are versatile, and discover tips to make cooking and entertaining easier.
We'll also learn impressive, budget-friendly recipes that are ready in 30 minutes or less."

"Please Let me know if you can make it.
And bring a friend!"

"To Preview the catalog, visit my Consultant's Website."

However, I don't feel like there is really room to add my info at the bottom. The writing comes pretty close to the bottom, and then there is usually a PO stamped bar at the bottom which would cover it up. That's why I use the Labels. I get my labels really cheap at Laser labels, laser printer labels, direct thermal labels, thermal transfer labels, address labels & blank labels . Plus, it's quick and easy! I just slap one label on, instead of messing with a couple for the show info AND my info.

I use this one for postcards

I use the Avery labels also - 30 to a sheet:
WHEN: ___________ 0:00 PM
HOST: ________________
RSVP - YES OR NO (in red): ______
WHERE: ______________
ON SALE: (guest special here)
I had a stamp made with my website and I stamp the cards at the bottom where it says to visit consultant's website.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Dotty said:
I use this one for postcards

Wow, that was a useless post without the attachment. Let's try this again!

1. How do I use the labels for my postcard invitations?

To use the labels for your postcard invitations, simply peel off the backing and stick them onto the designated areas on the postcard. Make sure to press down firmly to ensure the label stays in place.

2. Can I customize the labels with my own host information?

Yes, you can customize the labels with your own host information by using our online design tool. Simply enter your desired information, choose a font and color, and the labels will be printed with your personalized host information.

3. Are the labels easy to remove from the postcards?

Yes, the labels are designed to be easily removable without damaging the postcard. However, we recommend testing the labels on a small area of the postcard first to ensure they can be removed without any issues.

4. Are the labels water-resistant?

Yes, the labels are water-resistant and will not smudge or smear if they come into contact with water. This is especially useful for outdoor events or if the postcards are exposed to any moisture during delivery.

5. How many labels come in a pack?

Each pack of Effortless Postcard Invitations comes with 100 labels, which is enough for 100 postcards. If you need more labels, you can purchase additional packs or contact us for bulk ordering options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • stacywhitlow