• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcard Invitation Template???

In summary, to personalize the postcard invitation template, you can open it in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop and replace the placeholder text with your event details. The template is designed to be easily printable at home on standard cardstock or postcard paper. It is only available in one standard size (4x6 inches), but can be resized in a program if needed. You can also use your own design with the template by replacing the existing design or creating your own from scratch. The invitations can be sent to guests by printing and mailing them or sending them electronically through email or social media.
jenpottratz
Anyone got a template they can loan me for the postcard invitation? The program I usually use is not working :eek: and I need to get some invites out today! Thanks so much!
Jen Pottratz <><

Here is one I have. I haven't had time to play with it and get it exact but it works. Hope this helps.

Helen

Attachments

• Postcard Invitation print.doc
    29 KB · Views: 649
Don't u think it is more expensive to print the postcard invites (ink and cardstock) than it is to just buy them from PC?

klsnyder said:
Don't u think it is more expensive to print the postcard invites (ink and cardstock) than it is to just buy them from PC?

I think this is a template that is used w/ the invitation from PC - it just fills in all the info for you, instead of labeling or handwriting them...at least, that is my understanding when I look at it.;)

I got my program working!I use the postcards from PC and print them through my printer instead of putting labels or handwriting on them. I like the way it looks and I can change different sayings on it and have my information on there easily. Thanks for your help though!!!!
Jen Pottratz <><

ahhhh...I am slow!!!!

jenpottratz said:
I use the postcards from PC and print them through my printer instead of putting labels or handwriting on them. I like the way it looks and I can change different sayings on it and have my information on there easily. Thanks for your help though!!!!
Jen Pottratz <><

AND - it looks very professional...

1. How do I personalize the postcard invitation template?

To personalize the postcard invitation template, simply open the template in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop, and replace the placeholder text with your own event details. You can also add your own images and change the font and colors to match your event theme.

2. Can I print the postcard invitations at home?

Yes, the postcard invitation template is designed to be easily printable at home. You can print them on standard 8.5x11 inch cardstock or use postcard paper for a more professional look. We recommend doing a test print first to ensure the sizing and layout are correct.

3. Are there different sizes available for the postcard invitation template?

No, the postcard invitation template is only available in one standard size (4x6 inches). However, you can easily resize the template in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop if you need a different size for your event.

4. Can I use my own design with the postcard invitation template?

Yes, you can use your own design with the postcard invitation template. Simply open the template in a program like Adobe Photoshop and replace the existing design with your own. You can also use the template as a guide and create your own design from scratch.

5. How do I send the invitations to my guests?

You can send the invitations to your guests by printing them and mailing them out, or by sending them out electronically through email or social media. The postcard invitation template is designed to be easily shareable and can be saved as a digital file for easy distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cormanskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MelB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies