• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Bridal/Registry Postcards: Stand Out from the Crowd!

In summary, our unique bridal/registry postcards can be personalized with your names, wedding date, and a special message. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your wedding theme. Additionally, you can add a photo of you and your partner to make the postcard more personal and unique by simply uploading the photo when customizing your postcard. Our postcards are printed on high-quality cardstock with a glossy finish and we recommend ordering at least one postcard for every household on your guest list, with the option to order extras for any last-minute additions or mistakes. Furthermore, you can include a link to your online registry on the postcard for easy access and purchasing for your guests.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Bridal/ registry postcard ideaInstead of a letter I'm going to try mailing these postcards. I used the Avery software to make this. I know it's not 100% original. I'm just thinking about how many letter I never even open because they are "junk mail", I just tear them up and throw them away. Atleast they will look at this before they decide if they are going to throw it away. Unlike Nancy's it says something about the free products. What do you think?

Attachments

• wedding registry postcard.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
I Like It!!I like the idea of having a postard as an introduction. At least they will turn it over and look at it before tossing it. AND you only have to pay postcard postage. GREAT IDEA!!

Thanks...

Word docI loved it so much I made it into a Word doc.

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Postcard.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 662
documentThanks for the Word doc - Donna......

Great Job !! Thanks. Who are you sending these to? Bridal show leads?

1. How can I customize the postcards for my bridal registry?

Our unique bridal/registry postcards can be personalized with your names, wedding date, and a special message. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your wedding theme.

2. Can I add a photo to the postcard?

Yes, you can add a photo of you and your partner to make the postcard more personal and unique. Simply upload the photo when customizing your postcard.

3. Are the postcards high-quality?

Our postcards are printed on high-quality cardstock with a glossy finish to ensure that your postcards stand out and make a lasting impression on your guests.

4. How many postcards should I order for my wedding?

We recommend ordering at least one postcard for every household on your guest list. You may want to order a few extras in case of any last-minute additions or mistakes.

5. Can I include a link to my online registry on the postcard?

Yes, you can include a link to your online registry on the postcard to make it easy for your guests to access and purchase items from your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
caraighan