• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Postal Mail Strategies for Reaching Customers | Share Your Tips!

In summary, the amount of time it takes for postal mail to reach customers can vary from 2-10 business days within the US and longer for international mail. You can track your mail using a tracking number or delivery confirmation service. Promotional materials can be included in postal mail as long as postal regulations are followed. The cost of sending mail depends on weight, size, and destination and there is no limit on the amount of mail that can be sent, but larger quantities may require additional postage. It is important to regularly update and maintain accurate mailing lists to avoid wasting resources and postage costs.
Ellinj
Hey Everyone!Last season I did a mailing (mini catalog w/letter) to my customers as a way to reach out. The mailing was kind of pricey (54 people at around $0.50 each). What do you do?My customers are varying ages and some will admit email is lost on them. I tried to send something by mail to get everyone interested. I’d like to do something more effective.What are you doing that works?Thank you!

Last edited:
Perhaps send to past Hosts only.
Send an email that they need to respond to (maybe updating their information -- address & telephone number) in order to receive the mini-catalog.
Do a survey with only those who respond getting the mini-catalog.Basically, make them jump through a hoop before you send anything.Perhaps you could do a Phonevite (instead of an email) with some sort of response required on their part. And remember, the cost of the postage and catalogs are tax deductible.

Remember to send follow up emails every time. I find that people don't really tend to look at physical mail. Like my aging aunts.

1. How long does it take for postal mail to reach customers?

The amount of time it takes for postal mail to reach customers can vary depending on the destination. In general, it can take anywhere from 2-10 business days for standard mail to be delivered within the United States. International mail may take longer to reach customers.

2. Can I track my postal mail to customers?

Yes, you can track your postal mail to customers by using a tracking number or a delivery confirmation service. This allows you to see the status of your mail and when it is expected to be delivered.

3. Can I include promotional materials in my postal mail to customers?

Yes, you can include promotional materials such as catalogs, flyers, or special offers in your postal mail to customers. Just make sure to follow any postal regulations and guidelines for including promotional materials.

4. What is the cost of sending postal mail to customers?

The cost of sending postal mail to customers will depend on the weight, size, and destination of the mail. You can use our postage calculator or contact your local post office for an estimate of the cost.

5. Is there a limit to the amount of mail I can send to customers?

There is no limit to the amount of mail you can send to customers, but keep in mind that sending large quantities of mail may require additional postage. It is also important to ensure that your mailing list is up to date and accurate to avoid wasting resources and postage costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedBrandy
  • Carlee Spradlin
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Carlee Spradlin
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies