• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Invites: 24 Cent Postage Update and Evite Options Available

In summary, the postage for invitations has increased to 24 cents from 23, and the postmaster has advised that new stamps won't be available until March or April. In the meantime, two stamps will need to be used, but there is also the option of purchasing 1 or 2 cent stamps if they can be found. It may be beneficial to promote e-invites and utilize the website for savings.
DebPC
Staff member
The postage for our invites just went up to 24 cents from 23. I'm mentioning this to my hosts so they will be sure and put the right postage on. I am also mentioning the evites available from my personal website- great savings. My postmaster advised me today that the US government has dropped the ball and the 24 cent stamps won't be in til March or April unless they have a generic interim stamp that he doesn't know about. So for now its 2 stamps on each.
Just a heads up!

postageYou could also purchase the 2 cent stamps...if you can find them...and place one of those on along with a 23 cent stamp. I, too, spoke with my postmaster about it this evening. He also said it would be around March 1st before getting any in. Maybe we can push our e-invites alot harder and gain more traffic though our website. Who knew that raising the postcard postage 1 cent would very well be a blessing for us Pampered Cheffers! :D Let's all hope anyways!

1 cent stampsYou should be able to purchase 1 cent stamps - or am I missing something here? Unfortunately my PO was out of both 1 & 2 cent stamps.

Harrle said:
You should be able to purchase 1 cent stamps - or am I missing something here? Unfortunately my PO was out of both 1 & 2 cent stamps.
Yes you can get one and two cent stamps if you can find them. As usual our wonderful postal service did not plan ahead. I would just buy the new stamps and in a few months there will be stamps available so we can use the left over old ones.

You can buy 1 cent stamps online at http://www.usps.com. They charge $1.00 to ship them but in my experience I get them right away so it is worth it

1. How much does shipping cost?

The cost of shipping varies depending on the weight of the package, the destination, and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Pampered Chef offers standard, expedited, and express shipping options.

2. How long does shipping take?

The estimated delivery time depends on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days, and express shipping takes 1-2 business days.

3. Can I track my package?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.

4. Do you offer international shipping?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers international shipping to select countries. The cost and delivery time will vary depending on the destination and shipping method chosen at checkout.

5. What is your return policy for items shipped?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Shipping costs are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KellyTheChef