1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Postage Info

1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

The postage for our invites just went up to 24 cents from 23. I'm mentioning this to my hosts so they will be sure and put the right postage on. I am also mentioning the evites available from my personal website- great savings. My postmaster advised me today that the US government has dropped the ball and the 24 cent stamps won't be in til March or April unless they have a generic interim stamp that he doesn't know about. So for now its 2 stamps on each.
    Just a heads up!

Jan 13, 2006
  2. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

postage

You could also purchase the 2 cent stamps...if you can find them...and place one of those on along with a 23 cent stamp. I, too, spoke with my postmaster about it this evening. He also said it would be around March 1st before getting any in. Maybe we can push our e-invites alot harder and gain more traffic though our website. Who knew that raising the postcard postage 1 cent would very well be a blessing for us Pampered Cheffers! :D Let's all hope anyways!

Jan 13, 2006
  3. Harrle

Harrle Member

1 cent stamps

You should be able to purchase 1 cent stamps - or am I missing something here? Unfortunately my PO was out of both 1 & 2 cent stamps.

Jan 15, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Yes you can get one and two cent stamps if you can find them. As usual our wonderful postal service did not plan ahead. I would just buy the new stamps and in a few months there will be stamps available so we can use the left over old ones.

Jan 21, 2006
  5. You can buy 1 cent stamps online at http://www.usps.com. They charge $1.00 to ship them but in my experience I get them right away so it is worth it

Jan 21, 2006
Have something to add?