• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder: Save on Postage with Costco Stamps Before Price Increase!

In summary, the United States Postal Service is increasing postage rates on Monday, January 27, 2020 to account for inflation and other factors. The increase will vary depending on the type of mail and weight of the package, with the price of a First-Class Mail Forever Stamp increasing from $0.55 to $0.58. Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid the increase, but you can save money by purchasing Forever Stamps at the current rate before Monday. The increase will also apply to international mail, with the price of a First-Class Mail International Forever Stamp increasing from $1.15 to $1.20. To stay updated on future postage rate increases, you can check the USPS website or sign up for email notifications
janezapchef
Gold Member
Just a reminder. I almost forgot, and I need to get a set of invites out! Goin' today! And, if you don't know, Costco sells books of 100 stamps for 25 cents less than 100 will cost at the Post Office. When you figure in the 2 cent raise next week, that's a substantial amount of money saved when you buy Forever stamps at Costco this weekend!

I figured. I didn't do too much of a search, just in today's posts. Oh well, now it's out there twice!

janezapchef said:
Just a reminder. I almost forgot, and I need to get a set of invites out! Goin' today! And, if you don't know, Costco sells books of 100 stamps for 25 cents less than 100 will cost at the Post Office. When you figure in the 2 cent raise next week, that's a substantial amount of money saved when you buy Forever stamps at Costco this weekend!

I bought 200 Forever stamps at Costco last week. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi there! Thank you for the reminder about sending out invites. I know how busy life can get and it's easy to forget things. Also, thank you for the tip about buying stamps at Costco. As a consultant, I'm always looking for ways to save money and I appreciate you sharing this information with us. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that deal this weekend. Happy cooking!

1. Why is the postage going up on Monday?

The United States Postal Service (USPS) typically increases postage rates every year to account for inflation and other factors. This year, the increase will go into effect on Monday, January 27, 2020.

2. How much will the postage rates increase?

The increase will vary depending on the type of mail and the weight of the package. For example, the price of a First-Class Mail Forever Stamp will increase from $0.55 to $0.58. Priority Mail rates will also see an average increase of 4.1%.

3. Is there a way to avoid paying the higher postage rates?

Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid the postage rate increase. However, you can save money by purchasing Forever Stamps at the current rate before Monday, as they will still be valid for use after the increase.

4. Will this increase affect international postage as well?

Yes, the postage increase will also apply to international mail. For example, the price of a First-Class Mail International Forever Stamp will increase from $1.15 to $1.20.

5. How can I stay updated on future postage rate increases?

The USPS will typically announce any future postage rate increases on their website and through other media outlets. You can also sign up for email notifications on the USPS website to stay informed about any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Liquid Sky