• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who will lead the post-conference call on July 20th?

In summary, a call has been set up for July 20th at 10pm Eastern to discuss aha moments from a recent conference. Meg, Morfia, Kate, and others will be leading and participating in the call. The call will be recorded and a downloadable link will be provided for those who cannot attend. The next call is scheduled for August 3 at 9:30 Eastern. Resources for recruiting can be found on the online training center. Some members were unable to attend the call due to prior commitments. The call was deemed successful by those who were able to participate.
the next call is scheduled for Sunday the 10th at 9:30 EST

Are we all still on for tonight????

I plan to call in if it's a go.

we are in the midst of a wicked storm....I hope it is done by 9:30! I wanna call & see how things are going for everyone!

not gonna make it.........I have GOT to get some sleep...I will listen to the recording, though, so ya'll share, share, share!

who is in?

I can't promise - I need to get DS to bed, school tomorrow and we're having trouble with our routine...

its a go--

I'm in... I might be a minute or two late but I'm in. Talk to you in a few! ;)

Access info again:

1 (218) 486-1616
Access Code 668467

Do we have another call tonight? I can't find the info in my notes.

cmdtrgd said:
Do we have another call tonight? I can't find the info in my notes.

I think we need to schedule one--I didn't plan on it-???

How's about next Sunday, the 7th? Wait, that's my birthday. The 14th?

cmdtrgd said:
How's about next Sunday, the 7th? Wait, that's my birthday. The 14th?

Sounds good---we need a focus training---

maybe who is recruiting can share there no how!

So, the 14th? Can we put it on the calendar?

Will the time and number be posted?

I'm in for the 14th....although I could use something earlier than that!

chefmeg said:
I'm in for the 14th....although I could use something earlier than that!

Meg you can reach out anytime--Call me---

I'm in for the 14th too.

14th would be great for me! :D

14th looks good for me too! YEAH!

Great, I just put it on the calendar. 8:30 Eastern, right? Let me know if that isn't right and I'll change it.

9PM---EASTERN please

I'll change it

we on???????????please RSVP---now

I so want to participate and hear you guys, but I am physically and emotionally exhausted to tears. I need to go hug DH, crawl into bed, and :cry:. Please don't count me out for future ones. I am just spent for today. Too much on my plate right now.

Okay, I'm planning on being on the call tonight! Is the number in this thread somewhere?

I will be there~

here is the number and code: 1 (218) 486-1616
Access Code 668467

WHAT TIME?????? never mind....it is at 9pm...helps to read the other posts before you scream for help!

Going to try to call in but I've got some Host Coaching calls to make

I'm planning to call in - I'm waiting on a call - hopefully I'll be on time.

I thought we had a new #???????????????

KAte please post the # again!

I am pretty sure the access info I gave is correct~I looked thru this thread and kind find anything different!

ok---we don't need to tape-it--There will be only a few--

listening to HIT THE ROAD JACK---is anyone on?

Everyone call in!!! We're here!

Sorry guys, hubby emergency....how was the call?

I wasn't on the computer last night and I had the 21st down as the call date.:cry::cry: Where did I get that date??

I hate that I missed it AGAIN.

Just be glad you didn't call in late!! They don't cut a girl any slack!:rolleyes::p

chef kearns said:
just be glad you didn't call in late!! They don't cut a girl any slack!:rolleyes::p

lmao---------

Chef Kearns said:
Just be glad you didn't call in late!! They don't cut a girl any slack!:rolleyes::p

hahahahahaaa

Sorry I missed it! :mad:

Chef Kearns said:

that was only the Jersey girl givin' you grief!!!!

chefmeg said:
that was only the Jersey girl givin' you grief!!!!

and Meg for that alone--You can't have your mom's NJ residence pass in---

we stick together!!! LOL

Oh man! I missed it as well. I was in the Fl sun ALL day w/out jumping in a pool and knocked me on my butt at 8! I tucked the kids in and passed out! :eek:

morfia said:
and Meg for that alone--You can't have your mom's NJ residence pass in---

we stick together!!! LOL

dang! I was tryin' to be nice to Lisa since I was giving her as much grief as you were on the call, and look where it got me! Guess I'll just have to stay a Southern Girl (and we have big hair and blue eyeliner, too!)

<h2>1. Who will lead the post-conference call on July 20th?</h2><p>The call will be led by a representative from our leadership team. We will announce the specific leader's name closer to the date of the call.</p><h2>2. What are we going to focus on?</h2><p>The focus of the call will be on the updates and announcements from our recent Wave 3 event, as well as any other important information for our consultants.</p><h2>3. What is the call-in information?</h2><p>The call-in number is 1 (218) 486-1616 and the access code is 668467. Please make sure to dial in a few minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure a smooth connection.</p><h2>4. Will the call be recorded?</h2><p>Yes, the call will be recorded and a link to the mp3 file will be sent to all attendees who email us after the call.</p><h2>5. Can I still participate if I am unable to call in at the scheduled time?</h2><p>Yes, the call will be recorded and you can listen to it at your convenience by using the provided mp3 link. However, we highly encourage attending the call live so you can actively participate and ask any questions you may have.</p>

1. Who will lead the post-conference call on July 20th?

The call will be led by a representative from our leadership team. We will announce the specific leader's name closer to the date of the call.

2. What are we going to focus on?

The focus of the call will be on the updates and announcements from our recent Wave 3 event, as well as any other important information for our consultants.

3. What is the call-in information?

The call-in number is 1 (218) 486-1616 and the access code is 668467. Please make sure to dial in a few minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure a smooth connection.

4. Will the call be recorded?

Yes, the call will be recorded and a link to the mp3 file will be sent to all attendees who email us after the call.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to call in at the scheduled time?

Yes, the call will be recorded and you can listen to it at your convenience by using the provided mp3 link. However, we highly encourage attending the call live so you can actively participate and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies