• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who will lead the post-conference call on July 20th?

In summary, a call has been set up for July 20th at 10pm Eastern to discuss aha moments from a recent conference. Meg, Morfia, Kate, and others will be leading and participating in the call. The call will be recorded and a downloadable link will be provided for those who cannot attend. The next call is scheduled for August 3 at 9:30 Eastern. Resources for recruiting can be found on the online training center. Some members were unable to attend the call due to prior commitments. The call was deemed successful by those who were able to participate.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Meg asked me if I would be willing to set up the call for July 20th at 10pm Eastern. Here is the call in info:

1 (218) 486-1616
Access Code 668467

I will be recording the call and will send out the mp3 link to everyone who emails me after the call.

Who is going to lead?

What are we going to focus on?

I'll be visiting my family in Colorado and will have gotten back from Wave 3 the day before, so I don't want to be in charge of the call, just using my number and the record feature!

I'm up for calling in, however I can't lead either. I get back the day before too and have a show on the 20th. AND somehow have to squeeze in a call to plan our cluster meeting the next day.:bugeye: Now I"m hoping I can call in. If not, I love the MP3 option.

Thanks for coordinating it, Kate!

I am in--Lead no problem--Come to the call with one aha--from conference-
or what your big aha is to share-lets keep it fresh---cant wait---Morfia

Thanks Morfia, Meg, Kate and eveyone else for making this happen. What a great idea to harness the motivation and energy of conference!

I am really looking forward to the call!

Thanks Kate and Morfia! I cannot wait to hear everyone's "lightbulb" moment! Come prepared to share!

I'm going to try to be on but am very grateful that it's recorded in case...

(I will be arriving back in NC after driving 12+ hours about that time so it just depends.)

psst I am here in CHicago--I am staying far away-Until Monday--visiting friends--I am sooo excited---

I'm BACK!! I'm so excited about everything and can't wait to start my business......TODAY! If you can, take the class First Class Coaching!! IT's WONDERFUL!

OMG - how cool! I can't wait to call in! I am SO there!

pampmomof3 said:
I'm BACK!! I'm so excited about everything and can't wait to start my business......TODAY! If you can, take the class First Class Coaching!! IT's WONDERFUL!

I second that...it was an awesome class!! What an awesome 4 days in Chicago!!! And I'm planning on being on the call...I'll be visiting my sister, but will hopefully be able to sneak away for a little while :)

bumping....as a reminder!
I am really looking forward to this!

I'm going to try to call in. I hope I can!!!!:) I don't know how organized my thoughts and goals will be quite yet because I got home last last night and have to go get ready for today's show. My mind is whirling!!!! :) It was an awesome conference!

Be Ready---hear you THEN-

I'm hoping to get in on it. Darla Oelmann is also doing a call tonight.

what time?

morfia said:
what time?

Good Question. Let me look.

Okay it's at 8:30 tonight and limited to 99 callers. I'm not sure If I can make two of them in one night! My dh goes back to work tomorrow after his vacation.

Sorry ladies...I won't make the call tonight. I'm exhausted and heading to bed. Hope it goes well and I'd love to get the link for the recording if I could... :)

I had hoped to make it on the call. I just can't stay up. I have been running since conference. I flew home late Wed night and then left Thursday for vacation. Got home today and it has been non stop. So it is time for bed for me.
I hope we can all get a recording of the call.

me, too....getting ready to dial and type like crazy from all the wonderful ideas you guys are going to share!

Thank all for sharing--I really am honored to be on this!!

Awesome call, everyone! Next call is scheduled for August 3 at 9:30 Eastern.The link to the download of the recording is going behind the apron.

Thanks everyone! Love the support we are giving each other.

Where is the downloadable Guide to the Come Join Us brochure? I know I've seen it before, but can't find it now.

You're awesome Kate; thank you! And a huge thank you to Morfia for leading the call!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks everyone! Love the support we are giving each other.

Where is the downloadable Guide to the Come Join Us brochure? I know I've seen it before, but can't find it now.

Go to the on-line training center and click the resources link. Then in the "latest resources" box, select 'recruiting' from the drop-down menu. The link for "Come Join Us! recruiting booklet" pdf file will appear (along with other recruiting resources)

kris

Ack! I got wrapped up in watching The Next Food Network Star and forgot about the call! Bummer!

Thanks for the call, everyone!! I'm excited for the next one.:)

The call was great! Thanks so much to everyone for sharing. I'm really looking forward to the next one :)

The recording link is now posted behind the apron.

What a fabulous call! Morfia - you are an awesome leader!

legacypc46 said:
Go to the on-line training center and click the resources link. Then in the "latest resources" box, select 'recruiting' from the drop-down menu. The link for "Come Join Us! recruiting booklet" pdf file will appear (along with other recruiting resources)

kris

Thanks Kris. I knew I had seen it before, but for the life of me I couldn't find it again!

cmdtrgd said:
Awesome call, everyone!

Next call is scheduled for August 3 at 9:30 Eastern.

The link to the download of the recording is going behind the apron.

That's the night we move our son into his appartment! :cry: Hopefully I'll be back home by then.

I can't wait to hear the call from last night! Thanks for recording it.

You all are terriffic! I had a hard time sleeping last night for all of the ideas running through my head! I can't wait to get the rest of the August host special so that I can on the phones and burn 'em UP!

chefmeg said:
You all are terriffic! I had a hard time sleeping last night for all of the ideas running through my head! I can't wait to get the rest of the August host special so that I can on the phones and burn 'em UP!

Me too...my brain just wouldn't shut down. (If you haven't found it yet, the August special is viewable as a personal website posting.)

THANKS!! I missed the call but just listened to the recording, you are all the best! I didn't go to conference but have the motivation/insipiration from it thanks to you. I am on a recruiting high right now bc I have the most recruits at one time ever right now and I am going to start faithfully doing my CCC's and getting my 2 shows a week consistent!
THANKS AGAIN :)

legacypc46 said:
Me too...my brain just wouldn't shut down. (If you haven't found it yet, the August special is viewable as a personal website posting.)

I must be looking in the wrong place then, because when I go to Personal Website Assistant I can't seem to find anything! PM me how to get to it...I am ready to get on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's the 5 inch Santoku or the Grinders

thanks, but how do you KNOW that?!?!

someone on CS posted. I can't find it in my PWS either.

I found it! Thank you!!!

I had to spend time w/Anthony last night. He had to be at work at 6 am so we needed some alone time.

i now need to paint some more and get ready to pack for my show tonight. I'll listen to the call this week!

THANK YOU GUYS!

reminder---For tomorrows call at 930 pm--same #

1 (218) 486-1616
Access Code 668467

remember-----930pm!!!

I can't do it tonight :(

I hope everyone has great things to report - me, not so much :( I'll listen to the recording later this week.

Miss ya!

Is it 9:30 pm eastern time?? I'm spacing out now because I know I have another phone call and I can't remember which one is what time.:eek:

yes, 9:30 EST

Ok, thanks! I hope to be on there.

Wish I could join you all tonight but I'll be asleep at 3:30 am (which is 9:30 pm EST my time!). LOL! Enjoy!

Is the call tonight or next Sunday...suddenly confused (not hard for me to get that way)

The call was yesterday, but was cancelled. Stay tuned for the next call date!

<h2>1. Who will lead the post-conference call on July 20th?</h2><p>The call will be led by a representative from our leadership team. We will announce the specific leader's name closer to the date of the call.</p><h2>2. What are we going to focus on?</h2><p>The focus of the call will be on the updates and announcements from our recent Wave 3 event, as well as any other important information for our consultants.</p><h2>3. What is the call-in information?</h2><p>The call-in number is 1 (218) 486-1616 and the access code is 668467. Please make sure to dial in a few minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure a smooth connection.</p><h2>4. Will the call be recorded?</h2><p>Yes, the call will be recorded and a link to the mp3 file will be sent to all attendees who email us after the call.</p><h2>5. Can I still participate if I am unable to call in at the scheduled time?</h2><p>Yes, the call will be recorded and you can listen to it at your convenience by using the provided mp3 link. However, we highly encourage attending the call live so you can actively participate and ask any questions you may have.</p>

1. Who will lead the post-conference call on July 20th?

The call will be led by a representative from our leadership team. We will announce the specific leader's name closer to the date of the call.

2. What are we going to focus on?

The focus of the call will be on the updates and announcements from our recent Wave 3 event, as well as any other important information for our consultants.

3. What is the call-in information?

The call-in number is 1 (218) 486-1616 and the access code is 668467. Please make sure to dial in a few minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure a smooth connection.

4. Will the call be recorded?

Yes, the call will be recorded and a link to the mp3 file will be sent to all attendees who email us after the call.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to call in at the scheduled time?

Yes, the call will be recorded and you can listen to it at your convenience by using the provided mp3 link. However, we highly encourage attending the call live so you can actively participate and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies