• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Reach 500 Posts by Sunday? Currently at 412, Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Andrea was looking to get to 500 posts before Sunday. As of this post, she is at 412 posts. She is still on a mission to reach 1000 posts by Sunday. Her favorite Pampered Chef product is the chopper. Her recent show was her best show yet, with orders totaling over $1000.
Have your cell phone on!

Ok, time for me to head to bed30 second rule, AGAIN

Sorry for the mindless drivel tonight, please dont lash out at me

I have 2 more posts. May as well get them, right?

The question is.... Will I get a Pink star at 4K? I hope so or this wasnt worth it

Ok, pink or not... Goodnight!

Carissidy said:
LOL... I bet you could! Sounds interesting. I am sorry you have to deal with that.

Girl, I could be a lifetime series!! ha ha

I have to say at least I was not attempting to get ribbons........with my posting............ I was just posting to post................to get to 500.......... that # didnt get me anything except a personal triumph............. don't worry you will get your ribbon..............Not that I set out to make anyone mad on here it seems I did........And to comment on your rude comment ..........no I am not part of a clique.........I am a member of a great group of cheffers.......................................And proud of it..................:chef:

Carissidy said:
I wonder if we will get to meet at conference... Hmm... wouldnt that be nice!

Yep. Wednesday when I get in we are meeting up for a drink with Brandi!

Flamingo said:
I have to say at least I was not attempting to get ribbons........with my posting............ I was just posting to post................to get to 500.......... that # didnt get me anything except a personal triumph............. don't worry you will get your ribbon..............Not that I set out to make anyone mad on here it seems I did........And to comment on your rude comment ..........no I am not part of a clique.........I am a member of a great group of cheffers.......................................And proud of it..................:chef:

Amen sister! You can join my "Addicted to elipses" club if you'd like. Except your elipses have 27 dots in a row and they should only be 3...maybe you have a really bad case! :) LOL

I hope you get your 500 posts. Remember, you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Happy posting my fellow Cheffer! :)

etteluap70PC said:
That's hard Jennie, I hjave had it happen to me twice.

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}

DH retired from the Air Force and we've had that happen so many times that we don't even have friends any more. Sorta sad!!! Paulette, will you move down to the cities so we can be friends? :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Amen sister! You can join my "Addicted to elipses" club if you'd like. Except your elipses have 27 dots in a row and they should only be 3...maybe you have a really bad case! :) LOL

I hope you get your 500 posts. Remember, you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Happy posting my fellow Cheffer! :)

haha you both crack me up but I think it is great girl you voiced your oppinion and Diva you just make me laugh everytime i read your comments they are always so bubbly and chipper !!!!! I just love reading your great comments girls keep it up !!!!!!

Flamingo said:

I don't think Alison was directing that comment at you. It was more directed towards the people that raked some of us cheffers over the coals when we had a stripper thread about a year ago. It was a silly thread that started out as a joke. Most of us are all great friends now. But it BUGGED the heck out of some of the high and mighty cheffers on here that thought it was ridiculous. Rather than ignoring the thread, they completely attacked and ran off most of us. So Al's comments were more out of hurt and anger than anything and not meant to offend you per say. (IMO) :)

Carissidy said:
How is everyone today? Are any of you going to conference?

I am! Maybe I'll see YOU there!

Flamingo said:

no one's mad at you!! don't worry about it!! :D

Christ Follower said:
I don't think Alison was directing that comment at you. It was more directed towards the people that raked some of us cheffers over the coals when we had a stripper thread about a year ago. It was a silly thread that started out as a joke. Most of us are all great friends now. But it BUGGED the heck out of some of the high and mighty cheffers on here that thought it was ridiculous. Rather than ignoring the thread, they completely attacked and ran off most of us. So Al's comments were more out of hurt and anger than anything and not meant to offend you per say. (IMO) :)

yes. What Ellen said!

merego said:
I am having anxiety about leaving my 1 and 2 year old. I know DH will be fine, but for some reason I feel like I am the only one who can take care of them :)

Carissidy said:
EXACTLY! I feel the SAME way!!!

merego said:
Must be a mom thing. DH gets insulted, but I just do things different than he does and I have my routine with the kids, DH just kind of follows along~ ha ha:)

Nope - merego, you're just an odd duck!;)

pcchris said:
yes. What Ellen said!

Yep - I was going to say, "I second" what Ellen said, but since Chris did that, I third what Ellen said.

I am getting sad (yet relieved at the same time) about leaving my 2 1/2 year old. Last year he was too young to really realize I was gone. This year will be harder for both of us I think.

katie0128 said:
Yep - I was going to say, "I second" what Ellen said, but since Chris did that, I third what Ellen said.

Okay, who's on first?

Baaaahhaaaaaa (I am SOOO funny!)

Kitchen Diva said:
Paulette, will you move down to the cities so we can be friends? :)

No way Kasey! I am NOT a city girl. We lived in Columbia Heights for 3 years and that was close enough. Too noisy and hectic for me.

Doesn't mean we can't be friends though. Wanna come to a cluster meeting tomorrow in Crystal?

Last edited:
Andrea... Don't worry... Feathers get ruffled... you did nothing wrong. We all have goals. If others do not like them they need to get over it.

etteluap70PC said:
No way Kasey! I am NOT a city girl. We lived in Columbia Heights for 3 years and that was close enough. Too noisy and hectic for me.

Doesn't mean we can't be friends though. Wanna come to a cluster meeting tomorrow in Crystal?

I would if Crystal wasn't an hour away and I have to work until 5:00 :)

Bummer it would eb fun! It's an hour for me too.

etteluap70PC said:
Bummer it would eb fun! It's an hour for me too.

I might take you up on that some time, when I don't have to work so late! I would love to meet you!

Just a note to let you all know it took me till July 23rd at about 11am to get to 500 posts.....

Congrat Andrea keep on going don't stop now :)

Hey you made it! Good job...lol!

Flamingo said:
Just a note to let you all know it took me till July 23rd at about 11am to get to 500 posts.....

woohoo! You did it!

I may get my pink star back one of these days. :cry:

I'm still working on a star period... but when I get the pink I think I'll just stop. It's just so pretty! (I know, I'm a dork)

missydivine said:
I may get my pink star back one of these days. :cry:

Yeah - me too!

I used to have a pink star. And I'm gonna get it back soon!

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, who's on first?

Baaaahhaaaaaa (I am SOOO funny!)

ha ha ha!

What's on second?

etteluap70PC said:
Andrea... Don't worry... Feathers get ruffled... you did nothing wrong. We all have goals. If others do not like them they need to get over it.

Amen, sister! :thumbup:

How are you feeling Kacey?

Is everyone afraid of this thread now?

Guess what? I'm not. ha ha ha!

How many posts to we need to get the pink star again?

I'm thinking this will be the one to get it there...I hope so!

Nope. Guess not. I'll keep trying!

hahah! Chris you are cracking me up!

Seriously, I thought you were going to get your pink star just from this thread!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies