• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Reach 500 Posts by Sunday? Currently at 412, Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Andrea was looking to get to 500 posts before Sunday. As of this post, she is at 412 posts. She is still on a mission to reach 1000 posts by Sunday. Her favorite Pampered Chef product is the chopper. Her recent show was her best show yet, with orders totaling over $1000.
wow... no one around to talk to? Is everyone gone to get ready for conference?

I would love to get my pink back... But I have 30 something and it is hard with no one here.

I am sure everyone is either getting ready for conference or at conference. I agree it is pretty slow today I wish there was more activity cause I am bored to death.

Jennie4PC why are you sad? :(

I am lonely30 second rule

33 left... there is NO way I will have that done by conference. I leave tomorrow at 4:30 a.m.... sigh. thats early.

I cant believe by this time tomorrow, I will be in Chicago!

I am sad because One of my best friends just moved to Montana. I will surely miss her. Her DH is going to go and work for the dreaded Exon mobile. She had 3 kids and they were all my kids ages

Flamingo said:
Totally the drama geek.....Actually both my kids were and are into drama.... High School productions for the both of them... My oldest was The Tin Man in Wizard of Oz and Lazar Wolf in Fiddler on the Roof and The Radio DJ in Grease and had many other minor parts during HighSchool. He graduated in 07. My younger son does community theatre at "The Prince Theatre" Chestertown Maryland. Check out there website its cool. He also was in Diary of Anne Frank in the fall 07 and Carosuel in Sp 08 at school. I think he will be a theatre major when he goes to college..,.

My 2 college age Nieces are into Drama. One is a Drama Major at one of the colleges with buildings all arround the Chicago Hilton. I think it is called Columbia but not sure.

Her older sister is a (some kind of Science major) at another small univ right in Chicago. She is working at one of the useume there this summer.

Jennie4PC said:
I am sad because One of my best friends just moved to Montana. I will surely miss her. Her DH is going to go and work for the dreaded Exon mobile. She had 3 kids and they were all my kids ages

Oh I am sorry. Thats tough. ((HUG))

Jennie4PC said:

That's hard Jennie, I hjave had it happen to me twice.

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}

How is everyone today? Are any of you going to conference?

Other then sad and bored I am doing pretty good. And no I am not going to conference. Are you/

Jennie4PC said:
Other then sad and bored I am doing pretty good. And no I am not going to conference. Are you/

yes I am, I leave tomorrow at 4:30 a.m. :D

I am excited, sad, scared, and nervous all at the same time

Carissidy said:
yes I am, I leave tomorrow at 4:30 a.m. :D

Where are you flying out of? I love flying in and out of Portland! Soooooo much better than Boston!

I'm not headed to conf either.

You will have lots of fun. I am sure of it. I have never been but my director says it is a blast. My director leaves tomorrow for conference also.

etteluap70PC said:
Where are you flying out of? I love flying in and out of Portland! Soooooo much better than Boston!

I'm not headed to conf either.

we are actually leaving from Manchester, NH because it is cheaper than Portland. And I am a bit nervous :eek:

Jennie4PC said:
You will have lots of fun. I am sure of it. I have never been but my director says it is a blast. My director leaves tomorrow for conference also.

I sure hope so. I never thought I would be this nervous when I signed up!

Carissidy said:
we are actually leaving from Manchester, NH because it is cheaper than Portland. And I am a bit nervous :eek:

Manchester is good too...

Why nervous?

My children are giving me a hard time about leaving. I think that is one factor in how I feel.

My nervousness would be leaving my kids for 3-4 days. Plus being in a city I did not know. I am one of those moms who hate being away from my kids for a long period of time.

etteluap70PC said:
Manchester is good too...

Why nervous?

Nervous to fly. I love to fly but now that I have children things feel different. IDK... weird I guess. :rolleyes:

Jennie4PC said:
My nervousness would be leaving my kids for 3-4 days. Plus being in a city I did not know. I am one of those moms who hate being away from my kids for a long period of time.

me too and they are too little to understand :(

How old are your kids?

I have only been on a plane once. And it was a long time ago. We are taking a family trip to Disneyland in Oct and we talked about flying

Jennie4PC said:
How old are your kids?

I have only been on a plane once. And it was a long time ago. We are taking a family trip to Disneyland in Oct and we talked about flying

I have two girls ages 2 and 4. I am going to miss them :cry:

Disney should be fun though. I wish we were able to go. Maybe when the kids are a little older.

My PC checks are paying for it. If it wasnt for that I dont think we would be going right now.

Carissidy said:
Nervous to fly. I love to fly but now that I have children things feel different. IDK... weird I guess. :rolleyes:

I totally understand!

My first conference, I was prego with #2. and had fown to NH first for my sisters wedding (day before I left for conf) my DD then 3 stayed with my folks whom she barely knew. I was also rooming with ladies I had never met.

There had also been a major mix up with my room just as I was leaving for the airport. I was a mess!

well thats great! Good for you! I hope you enjoy!

etteluap70PC said:
I totally understand!My first conference, I was prego with #2. and had fown to NH first for my sisters wedding (day before I left for conf) my DD then 3 stayed with my folks whom she barely knew. I was also rooming with ladies I had never met.There had also been a major mix up with my room just as I was leaving for the airport. I was a mess!
what a mess!! Will you go to another conference? Did you enjoy it?

I hope I can sleep tonight. My Exec Director asked me personally to have breakfast with her at conference so I am a bit excited.

I am told this is a big deal. I think I am still in shock and overwhelmed by everything

Jennie4PC said:

I am having anxiety about leaving my 1 and 2 year old. I know DH will be fine, but for some reason I feel like I am the only one who can take care of them :)

merego said:
I am having anxiety about leaving my 1 and 2 year old. I know DH will be fine, but for some reason I feel like I am the only one who can take care of them :)

EXACTLY! I feel the SAME way!!!

Must be a mom thing. DH gets insulted, but I just do things different than he does and I have my routine with the kids, DH just kind of follows along~ ha ha:)

WOW almost to 4,000. thats pink isnt it??

merego said:
Must be a mom thing. DH gets insulted, but I just do things different than he does and I have my routine with the kids, DH just kind of follows along~ ha ha:)

you speak the truth. same situation here! frustrating sometimes though :grumpy:

Ok, I am off to give the girls a bath. I will be back later! Hope someone is here!

Carissidy said:
you speak the truth. same situation here! frustrating sometimes though :grumpy:

My MIL told me she was going to stay here and help DH with the kids.. I was like HUH??? who helps me when DH is out of town???? NO ONE!!!!!!
She is someone who I do not trust my kids with, she gives them gummy bears and marshmallows for dinner and coke~ that happened once and I FLIPPED my lid and it has never happened again. I have my kids in a routine and when she comes over, it goes all to heck!! I told DH he better set her striaght if she is going to help or I will be sending my neighbor over to spy!!!
My kids were both off bottles by 8 months, we flew last month and she tried to tell me I HAD to give the kids a bottle at take off and landing b/c it would help their ears. I was like HELLO looney toon, Regan hasn't had a bottle in 20 months and Parker in 8 or 9 months. My kids did fine w/o a bottle. That is my fear, I leave and comeback and they will be back on bottles ( drinking coke out of it) and binkies. No wonder DH has spent a fortune on his teethm his mother ruined them as a child with coke in a bottle. I could right novel about her, let me tell ya!!

Carissidy said:
what a mess!! Will you go to another conference? Did you enjoy it?

Yes I enjoyed it. And I did go again. Had lots more fun the 2nd time! But the 2nd time I got to meet a ton of Cheffers!

Carissidy said:
How is everyone today? Are any of you going to conference?

Me me! I fly out on Wednesday!

I leave Wednesday afternoon :)

merego said:

My MIL told me she was going to stay here and help DH with the kids.. I was like HUH??? who helps me when DH is out of town???? NO ONE!!!!!!
She is someone who I do not trust my kids with, she gives them gummy bears and marshmallows for dinner and coke~ that happened once and I FLIPPED my lid and it has never happened again. I have my kids in a routine and when she comes over, it goes all to heck!! I told DH he better set her striaght if she is going to help or I will be sending my neighbor over to spy!!!
My kids were both off bottles by 8 months, we flew last month and she tried to tell me I HAD to give the kids a bottle at take off and landing b/c it would help their ears. I was like HELLO looney toon, Regan hasn't had a bottle in 20 months and Parker in 8 or 9 months. My kids did fine w/o a bottle. That is my fear, I leave and comeback and they will be back on bottles ( drinking coke out of it) and binkies. No wonder DH has spent a fortune on his teethm his mother ruined them as a child with coke in a bottle. I could right novel about her, let me tell ya!!

LOL... I bet you could! Sounds interesting. I am sorry you have to deal with that.

I leave in 6 hours!

wow I have 10 more until 4K :D

ABC's anyone? LMAO

Carissidy said:
ABC's anyone? LMAO

:D Ha Ha Ha...isn't that what got you into trouble LAST time? LOL

Of course those peeps didn't read all the way through to see all of our meaningful conversations that has started some beautiful friendships....

Christ Follower said:
:D Ha Ha Ha...isn't that what got you into trouble LAST time? LOL

Of course those peeps didn't read all the way through to see all of our meaningful conversations that has started some beautiful friendships....

Probably. I am trying hard to behave myself :eek:

I wonder if we will get to meet at conference... Hmm... wouldnt that be nice!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies