• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Reach 500 Posts by Sunday? Currently at 412, Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Andrea was looking to get to 500 posts before Sunday. As of this post, she is at 412 posts. She is still on a mission to reach 1000 posts by Sunday. Her favorite Pampered Chef product is the chopper. Her recent show was her best show yet, with orders totaling over $1000.
Hmmm......ANOTHER stripper thread??

pcchris said:
Hmmm......ANOTHER stripper thread??

ya no kidding eh.... free for all!!! TELL EVERYONE!!!

Ok I'm back........... Just came home from my show...It rocked.........It is sitting at almost $700 and 4 bookings 1 july, 2 August, 1 September. Also a recruit lead... All in all was a good night.........

Flamingo said:
Ok I'm back........... Just came home from my show...It rocked.........It is sitting at almost $700 and 4 bookings 1 july, 2 August, 1 September. Also a recruit lead... All in all was a good night.........

Way to go on the show, that's very exciting! And 4 bookings is awesome! :)

Flamingo said:

Congrats.jpg

friday said:
Are you KIDDING ME? The old time stripper thread people all get slammed to the point of cyber bruising, and THIS thread comes up, and its getting cheers. I am a heartbeat away from disco'ing this whole place. The double standard here is tremendous. I suppose this girl is one of the "clique" and thats why no one has put a stop to it?

I have 3,900 posts, what do I get???

what number do I get a colour at?

I dont remember, it has been so long!

the numbers have been changed a few times, so it is probably not the same

isn't it 5000? I am not 100% sure on that one though.

friday said:
what number do I get a colour at?

not so sure... anyone?

merego said:
isn't it 5000? I am not 100% sure on that one though.

5000 for what?

well you are yellow and youarent at 5000 so.... maybe it is 2500?

it looks like a gold/yellow at 3000 and a pink at 5000.

maybe... I lost my pink though... darn...

Too far... thats a lot of one word posts and songs.... I dont have it in me.... at least NOT TONIGHT!!

woohoo... 4K maybe?

40 more... not tonight, I have a headachestupid 30 sec rule... havent see THAT in forever!

how many letters in the alphabet? still not enough to get me to the next hundred.... bummer

ok, maybe another day. Getting ready to leave for conference so I will chat with you all when I return. Goodnight!

friday said:
ya no kidding eh.... free for all!!! TELL EVERYONE!!!

:balloon: we could :D

Is there a place on here that shows us how much each stars or colors are worth ? How you get them?

christinaspc said:
Is there a place on here that shows us how much each stars or colors are worth ? How you get them?
Doing this without my glasses so I can put the link in but type CS star in the search box
and then look for a post that has hitch hiking in from Kitchen guy - keep looking scrolling through those pages - the explanation is there.Joanne

christinaspc said:

From the hitchhikers thread... (but I think some of the levels might have changed since this was originally posted, so I don't know how useful this is!)

Looks like this thread is all about the Post Sluts!!! teheheh!

# How do I get a star under my name? Keep posting! The stars are rewards for posting. You get an outline, or "stripper" star at 1,000 posts, I think you get a yellow star at 2,000, pink at 3,000 and blue at 5,000. There is a multi-color star awarded at 10,000 posts and, as of this posting, only chefann has that one.
# What is a "post slut? A "post slut" is a user who posts meaningless drivel to get their post count up in order to get the next level of star. Sometimes the term is used endearingly, like when someone is a few posts away from a threshold, but often the term is used derrisively because blatant, excessive and outlandish post slut behavior is considered extremely rude as well as annoying. See "What are buddy and ignore lists?" under "The Control Panel" to see what you can do about it.
# What does "Gold Supporter" mean under someone's name? It means that user has made a cash payment to the owners above and beyond the membership fee.

Carissidy said:
maybe... I lost my pink though... darn...

Oh ya....I remember when we were all the pink ladies at the same time! :D

missydivine said:
:eek: Maybe another time.

I'm guessing pink must be at 4000, I lost mine too. :cry:

how do you lose your color star?

1000 is the # for posts to begin getting ribbons..........It is a different color ribbon depending on what color your star is............Please remember that I will NOT :mad: be getting a star. So that isn't why I wanted to be a posting guru.

pampermejolene said:
From the hitchhikers thread... (but I think some of the levels might have changed since this was originally posted, so I don't know how useful this is!)

Looks like this thread is all about the Post Sluts!!! teheheh!

# How do I get a star under my name? Keep posting! The stars are rewards for posting. You get an outline, or "stripper" star at 1,000 posts, I think you get a yellow star at 2,000, pink at 3,000 and blue at 5,000. There is a multi-color star awarded at 10,000 posts and, as of this posting, only chefann has that one.

This has changed.... let me see if I can find the thread.........

I also feel I need to say something... As one who did feel bad for the way some of you were treated on that "other thread" the reason people got ticked was because of the 1 word posts and nothing posts. It gets old after a while. I feel there is nothing wrong with focusing on your count as long as it is semi productive. I admit I have done it a bit at times but it never gets me anywhere because the requirements keep changing.

So.... slam away if you want... I'm off to cruise the boards...

Here are the current levels...

10000 and above - rainbow
6500-9999 blue sparkle
4000-6499 pink
2500-3999 yellow
1000-2499 stripper

Thank you etteluap.................

Flamingo said:
Thank you etteluap.................

You are welcome!

You are getting there! less than 50 to go! I think that was my max ever in one day.

etteluap70PC said:
I also feel I need to say something... As one who did feel bad for the way some of you were treated on that "other thread" the reason people got ticked was because of the 1 word posts and nothing posts. It gets old after a while. I feel there is nothing wrong with focusing on your count as long as it is semi productive. I admit I have done it a bit at times but it never gets me anywhere because the requirements keep changing.

So.... slam away if you want... I'm off to cruise the boards...

I wasn't here when that happened...thankfully. But there are some posts where really only one word sums up what I am trying to say. I try to be as wordy as possible and although it's so fun to see how many posts you've had or what color your star is, in the grand scheme of things who cares?!? We are just a group of people having fun, sharing ideas, life stories, trials, victories, recipes, and our dislike for Rachael Ray... LOL

BTW- how is the weather up in your neck of our MN woods? Did you guys get the terrible storms we got last night?

Kitchen Diva said:
I wasn't here when that happened...thankfully. But there are some posts where really only one word sums up what I am trying to say. I try to be as wordy as possible and although it's so fun to see how many posts you've had or what color your star is, in the grand scheme of things who cares?!? We are just a group of people having fun, sharing ideas, life stories, trials, victories, recipes, and our dislike for Rachael Ray... LOL

BTW- how is the weather up in your neck of our MN woods? Did you guys get the terrible storms we got last night?

Hi Kasey! I was thinking of you last night. Yes it was pretty wild here! All is well though. How did you fare?

On the one word thing.... at times you are right but when you have 20 or 30 posts in a row with only 1 word it gets old. Now I have to say I have done it and it was usually part of a joke but yes I learned quickly that it just gets rediculous and enough is enough.

Thank you etteluap for posting when you get yours stars i was looking for that info... :)

babywings76 said:
how do you lose your color star?

We usually lose our stars when Greg changes things around. When he raises the post count for stars then if you are below then you lose it. I hope that makes sense.

There is SOOO much drivel on CS. It is in almost every thread. Apparently it is okay to post it if it's scattered around threads but when you make a thread all about it, people around here get cranky.

Strange but true Ellen... I still miss the thread killer thread... It got killed arround the same time as the original stripper thread.

Ok I am back........................... What # am I at now??? I need some questions people......................Ask away...

well.... where ya been?

Had a picnic with my DS today. His Teen Theatre group had a get together. It was fun, swimming fishing rode the golf cart and just visited with some other parents. Very relaxing............

Sounds like you had fun.
Is your son big into theater?

Totally the drama geek.....Actually both my kids were and are into drama.... High School productions for the both of them... My oldest was The Tin Man in Wizard of Oz and Lazar Wolf in Fiddler on the Roof and The Radio DJ in Grease and had many other minor parts during HighSchool. He graduated in 07. My younger son does community theatre at "The Prince Theatre" Chestertown Maryland. Check out there website its cool. He also was in Diary of Anne Frank in the fall 07 and Carosuel in Sp 08 at school. I think he will be a theatre major when he goes to college..,.

My DH's family is really into theater. He has a cousin who has autism and she has found her thing i guess is what you call it.

I see your kids are young try a small theatre program for them once they might just be oscar winners one day...............

They might enjoy something like that I will have to see if there is a little theater group here in my area. My kids are DS 6 DD 4 DD 2

<h2>1. Can you give me any tips on how to reach 500 posts by Sunday?</h2><p>The key to reaching 500 posts by Sunday is to be consistent and actively engage with the community. Try setting a goal for yourself to post a certain number of times each day and make sure to interact with other members' posts as well.</p><h2>2. Is it possible to reach 500 posts in just a few days?</h2><p>While it may be challenging, it is definitely possible to reach 500 posts by Sunday. Just make sure to stay active on the forum and participate in discussions regularly.</p><h2>3. Will I receive a ribbon for reaching 500 posts?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the ribbons for reaching 500 posts are only given out to members who reach that milestone during Wave 2. However, reaching 500 posts is still a great achievement and something to be proud of!</p><h2>4. How can I track my post count?</h2><p>You can easily track your post count by looking at your profile or by using the search function to find all of your posts. Keep in mind that some sections of the forum, such as the Off Topic section, do not count towards your post count.</p><h2>5. Is there a reward for reaching 500 posts?</h2><p>While there may not be a physical reward for reaching 500 posts, the sense of accomplishment and the connections you make with other members on the forum are valuable rewards in themselves.</p>

1. Can you give me any tips on how to reach 500 posts by Sunday?

The key to reaching 500 posts by Sunday is to be consistent and actively engage with the community. Try setting a goal for yourself to post a certain number of times each day and make sure to interact with other members' posts as well.

2. Is it possible to reach 500 posts in just a few days?

While it may be challenging, it is definitely possible to reach 500 posts by Sunday. Just make sure to stay active on the forum and participate in discussions regularly.

3. Will I receive a ribbon for reaching 500 posts?

Unfortunately, the ribbons for reaching 500 posts are only given out to members who reach that milestone during Wave 2. However, reaching 500 posts is still a great achievement and something to be proud of!

4. How can I track my post count?

You can easily track your post count by looking at your profile or by using the search function to find all of your posts. Keep in mind that some sections of the forum, such as the Off Topic section, do not count towards your post count.

5. Is there a reward for reaching 500 posts?

While there may not be a physical reward for reaching 500 posts, the sense of accomplishment and the connections you make with other members on the forum are valuable rewards in themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies