• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheap Post Card Card Stock - Save Money on Thank You Cards!

In summary, there are various options for buying cheap post card card stock. One option is to check out the postcard section at the supplier Nancy's Artworks, where you can get 20 blank postcards for around $2.50. Another option is to check out Target, Hobby Lobby, or Walmart for plain cardstock. You can also purchase bulk supplies at places like Sam's Club or Costco. Additionally, stickingtobusiness.com offers fun and affordable postcards and stickers. Some individuals prefer to make their own postcards using cardstock and a postcard template in Word. Others have found good deals on postcard paper at Michaels with a coupon or during a sale. Overall, it is important to shop around and compare prices before
heat123
Silver Member
Hi,
just came from Staples to buy a 100 pk of post card templates for $21.99! :eek: Where can you find cheap post card card stock?? I want to start sending out Thank you post cards to those who dont' have email addresses. But that just seems kind of pricey!?!

Go to our supplier, Nancy's Artworks and check out their postcard section. They have 20 for $2.50ish. You can get blank ones with just a PC tools design, "thank you for recent order", "Thank you", many different ones. That would be cheaper than templates. And, they actually have the perforated postcards with a given template too. I just feed the postcards through my printer (depends on what kind of printer you have).
Target, Hobby Lobby, and HellMart also carry plain cardstock if you have a creative touch.

Another good place to check is your local bulk supplier-Sam's club-Costco-whatever it may be. I purchased the Avery ones-a 400 pk. for around $15.00 I believe. They make good multipurpose cards for special thank yous or special invites such as fundraisers or theme parties. Hope this helps.

good sourceAnother good source for cheaper supplies is stickingtobusiness.com, which used to be directly from the heart. They have fun stickers, postcards, etc... :)

I just bought 100 for 5.99 from office depot.......u have to look at first i had a pack of 200 for 19.99 these were hidden..

hmmmI just got robbed! I thought Staples would be reasonably priced just as Office max but $5.99 compared to $21.99 Yikes that's a huge difference! What kind of post cards were they? perforated or not? Mine are perforated and almost look like photo paper (very glossy) which I didnt' really care for but they only had two kinds and the other had a line separating the card in two halves and I did not want that kind. I will definitely have to shop around next time!

they are actually really pretty. they are a light tan with a border around the card. not glossy......i noticed those were much more $$. im happy with them for the cost

I buy Card Stock paper and make my own postcards with the "postcard" template in Word. They are 4 to a page, and I cut them with a paper cutter that I bought. Works great and really cheap!

will have to try!I may just go the cheapest route and create my own on cardstock next time and forget about the perforated, glossy ones! Ayyee, what was I thinkin!? But I had nothing else to compare them too! I guess I should have come here to ask first before shopping! :rolleyes: Ya live and learn I guess! :(

I make all my post cards. I use my 40% off coupon from Micheals or wait for a sale on card stock and then stock up. Word has a very easy template to use.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

PostcardYou can get 400 postcards, 4 cards per sheet for 5.99 at Sams Club. That is where I always buy them. I use the postcards to make up recipe cards for all of the guests to take at shows with the recipe I demonstrate. I also put the PC supplies I used on the back of the postcard. Guests really appreciate the recipe and they have my name and phone number right on the recipe card.
Brenda Koppy
Independent Future Director

1. What is the best type of cheap post card card stock to use for thank you cards?

The best type of cheap post card card stock to use for thank you cards is a matte or uncoated card stock. This type of card stock is typically more affordable and has a smooth surface that is perfect for writing on.

2. Can I still get good quality thank you cards if I use cheap post card card stock?

Yes, you can still get good quality thank you cards even if you use cheap post card card stock. The key is to choose a high-quality card stock that is thick enough to hold up well when mailed and has a professional look and feel.

3. How can I save money on thank you cards without sacrificing quality?

There are a few ways to save money on thank you cards without sacrificing quality. One option is to buy in bulk, as many companies offer discounts for buying larger quantities. Another option is to opt for a simpler design or forgo any extras like embossing or foil stamping. Finally, choosing a less expensive card stock can also help save money.

4. Is it better to print my own thank you cards on cheap post card card stock or have them professionally printed?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and budget. If you have a good quality printer and are confident in your design skills, printing your own thank you cards on cheap post card card stock can be a cost-effective option. However, professional printing may offer a higher quality finished product and save you time and effort.

5. What is the recommended weight for cheap post card card stock for thank you cards?

The recommended weight for cheap post card card stock for thank you cards is usually between 80-110 lbs. This weight is thick enough to provide a sturdy card, but still light enough to be easily mailed without extra postage. It is always best to check with your local post office for any specific weight requirements for mailing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom