• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Postcard Invites? Check out this Lot of 29 Packages!

In summary, a "Post Card Invitation Lot" is a set of postcard-sized invitations that can be customized with event information and designs. They typically contain 25-50 invitations, and can come pre-printed or blank for customization. Some lots may offer the option to upload your own design for an additional cost. Envelopes are usually included, but it is best to check the product description or contact customer service for confirmation.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have a lot of 29 packages of postcard invites for sale All new and in sealed packages. I have decided to hang up my apron and need to clean out some inventory. Thanks for looking and have a great day

1. What is a "Post Card Invitation Lot"?

A "Post Card Invitation Lot" is a collection of postcard-sized invitations for a specific event or occasion. They are usually sold in sets and can be customized with event information and designs.

2. How many invitations come in a "Post Card Invitation Lot"?

The number of invitations in a "Post Card Invitation Lot" can vary depending on the specific set or package. However, most lots typically contain 25-50 invitations.

3. Are the invitations pre-printed or can they be customized?

The invitations in a "Post Card Invitation Lot" can be either pre-printed with a standard design or blank for customization. It is important to check the product description before purchasing to ensure you are getting the type of invitations you want.

4. Can I order a "Post Card Invitation Lot" with my own design?

Some "Post Card Invitation Lots" may offer the option to upload your own design for custom invitations. However, this may come at an additional cost and not all lots may offer this option. It is best to check with the specific product or contact customer service for more information.

5. Are envelopes included in a "Post Card Invitation Lot"?

This can vary depending on the specific lot, but most "Post Card Invitation Lots" will include matching envelopes for the invitations. Again, it is best to check the product description or contact customer service for confirmation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • dlsmeal